One

It's my interview today and I have no idea how it will go. I mean the others here better looking than me.

"Miss Steele. Mr.Blackstone  is ready for you." I nod and take a deep breath before going through the large black doors.

"Have a seat Miss Steele." I sit down and keep my head down. "Look at me."

I couldn't look at him. He's too damn intimidating and the floor seem more interesting.

"Ember look at me." I slowly look up and meet his dark eyes and I couldn't look away. "You're hired. Welcome to Blackstone Enterprise Miss Steele."

He get up and went to a drawer and pull out a file.

"You'll be hiring a assistant. It got to be a woman." He look at me and I nod.

He place the file in front of me and I saw names of people seeking jobs.

"You'll be running my office sometime since I will be away on business. I trust you Ember and I don't think I trust my fiancee enough to leave her in charge of anything."

I was shock to say the least. I sigh and look down at the file. Most of the girls there look like bitches since they're all blondes.

"I don't think I can work with any of these Mr. Blackstone."

"Call me Richard darling." A knock came at the door and a woman came in.

"Hey babe." I look at the woman and she could be a model. "Who is this?"

"This is my PA Ember Steele."

"She's fat and she look like she shop in a store for the poor."

I get and will the tears back.

"I'm sorry Mr. Blackstone. But I have to declined the job. Have a nice day."

I hurry out of the office and to the elevator. A tear to down my face and I wipe it away.

I'm tired of people judging me. I just can't take it anymore.

The elevator doors opens and I get out and hurry out to my car. I get in and head back to my house.

I dial Sara and she pick up on the first ring.

"Hey babe. How was the interview?"

"I get the job them quit. I'll tell you when you come over."

"Ok. I'll be there in a few minutes." I hang up and sigh.

I pull into my driveway and get out. I grab my bags and went inside. Making my way upstairs I change into high waist shorts and a tank top. I wasn't fat and I wasn't skinny either.

I love my body and that not going to change. I just don't like when people judge me.