Two

I heard Sara car pull up and stay seated on the couch. Sara and I have been bestfriends since preschool and we went through high school and college together.

"Hey babe I have ice cream!" She came into the living room and I grab the ice cream.

"Thanks babe." She sit and I know she's waiting to hear what happened.

I explain everything to her and she get up.

"I'm gonna kill that bitch. Just because she's marrying a billionaire doesn't make her someone. Stay here."

She was out the door before I can stop her. I sigh and continue eating my ice cream.

The doorbell rang and I was too lazy to get up.

"It's open!"

It could be a killer and you invite whoever in.

I get up at that and went to the door and stop in my tracked when I saw Mr. Blackstone.

"What are you doing here?"

He took a step closer and I took a step back but unfortunately my back hit a wall.

"I came for my PA. She run out of my office and I can't just let her get away that easy."

His hands settle on my waist and against my bare skin. My breath hitch and I forget how to breathe.

"Mr. Blackstone I..."

I was cut off by his lips on mine. I was in shock because an engaged man is kissing me.

But I melt.

He pull away and bury his face in my neck.

"I'm not letting you go Ember."

"You're getting married Mr. Blackstone."

"It's Richard to you. Plus who care if I'm getting married. So are you coming to work for me? If you don't want the office then I got others."

"After what your fiancee said I don't-"

"Don't listen to her. You're not fat and you're not skinny. Feel comfortable in your own body Ember."

I sigh and look at him.

"What's the other job?" He smile and pull me out the door. "My phone is inside."

"Leave it." Thank God I was in slippers. I get in the car with him and he take me where ever he's taking me.

I can't believe I'm doing this. But it's better than sitting home with nothing to do. I hope its something good because I want something to keep me all day.