Childhood Friend

Hi everyone how's your day? Before I start creating my story or before I start sharing my story to all of you i want to greet you "HILU GUDMURNING" hahahah.... since all of us are experiencing such pandemic i've just decided to create a story. This is the first time i create a story im not that good in constructing english words and the grammar hahaha.... please bear with it guys hahahaa...anyways enjoy...''

There's this boy name Ethan Greak, he has a rare green eyes and kissable lips, he's skin is white. this person is introvert, and he has a friend name Clinton Smag they had an opposite attitude an extrovert type of a person. Im so sorry guys for not introducing everyone.

Ethan: June 17, 2019 it was the first day of school and I was so excited because I'm ready to read those books in our library.

Lisa: not so fast ethan you should take your breakfast and I also prepare your lunch box, Eat well my pumpkin.

Ethan: yes mom, copy that.

Lisa: hurry up! You're gonna be late in your fisrt day, and when you finish there, your Dad will give you a ride. And call me later when your class ends, Ok???

Ethan: sure mom, and wait a minute have you seen clinton's mom? I want to ask her where do clinton go every night.

Lisa: pumpkin i know that you have so much concern to this guy, that's not your business anyway let him do whatever he wants. why ask that question anyway?

Ethan: nothing. I just want to know and he's my friend, we've been friends for 10 years.

Lisa: enough already and finish your breakfast you're gonna be late.

After Ethan and Sofia talked about his friend, he already finish his breakfast and her Mom go up stairs to prepare her things. first day of school everyone is so excited and some are not excited they are scared and shy to introduce themselves in the front of their new classmates.

After ethan got to school he seat to his chair and observe everyone. And looks like ethan is looking for someone else, ethan friend name "MYRA FRE-IRA"

Ethan: Hi goodmorning!!!!!

Myra: oh...hey how are you ethan?

Ethan: I'm fine myra and you?

Myra: im good

Ethan: How's your relationship with tommy?

Myra: not good I already broke up with him.

Ethan: why??? I thought he's the one?

Myra: hahahah.... I caught him sleeping with someone else. And in the contrary he's an asshole.

Ethan: hahaha....watch your mouth young lady, you know cursing is bad right?.

Myra: let's go we're gonna be late already.

After they enter to their respective classroom they're teacher started to greet them and talk to them, the stage of getting to know each other. All teacher were excited also ,and of course the students. after their chit-chat the bell rung for recess.

Ethan: hey Myra lets go to the new canteen, lets see what's their new meals and snacks.

Myra: sure im hungry already and i want to eat a bunch of foods.

Ethan: yeah you always eat a lot, like a pig and speciallly when you're stress.

Myra: So what? that's my stress reliver. Atleast I eat food and if im not in the mood, what do you expect me to do? Eat my boyfriend?

Ethan: (he grimace) ewww....thats sucks you dirty....

Myra: Dirty what???? Say it, come on spit it out if it hurts me im gonna kick your fucking dick.