Chapter 7- Prom gone Wrong

Hello, and welcome to what I call the chapter of POVs! Here, we have what's called many POV switches, or Point of View switches. Whatever floats your boat. or leaf. or seagull.

Also, just a small picture of Ivy that I drew on how she looks nowadays, after the explosion. Also It's a bit more detailed than my other drawings, giving better insight on what she looks like! Like how her hair is curly and not just...messy and wavy. I hope you like it!   owo

Have fun keeping track of where the POV is!

(Ivy's POV)

So, yeah, I'm doing pretty good now. All healed up...exception of the hand. Anyways, Prom! In two days! And I still got no one to take me! I'm really considering just going without a date, like Olivia, and just hanging out the whole time, like Olivia. Seriously, I know I'm not the prettiest girl in the school, but come on. No one likes me?

(Jace's POV)

I paced around my bedroom, constantly repeating, "What am I gonna do?" Over and over again. 

Prom was in two days, and I technically don't have a date yet. Yeah, like, half the girls at school asked me, now that I'm single again, but I told every single one of them I already have a date. Thing is, I haven't actually asked her to the dance yet. I don't even know if she'll say yes! I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. 'I should talk to Olivia...'

(Olivia's POV)

'How long is it gonna take for one of them to show up? I've literally been waiting for a surprise visit for hours.' A sudden knock at the door. I went over and opened the door. It was Jace. "Finally! What took you so long?"

"I- uh- I didn't even say I was coming-" Jace got cut off by me yanking him inside and out of the rain. "How did you know I was coming?"

"Prom is in two days and you and Ivy don't have dates. Obviously it was only a matter of time before one of you showed up to seek my help. Now, let me guess, you lied to about half the girls at the school about having a date to prom, but in reality you haven't actually asked Ivy yet, and you came to me because I'm the obvious choice when it comes to relationship advice even though I've never dated anyone." I said.

Jace looked dumbfounded. "That was surprisingly accurate."

"Well duh." I rolled my eyes. "It was so obvious to tell."

"Well, what am I supposed to do?" Jace asked.

"You go to school tomorrow and ask. Simple as that." I said. "I don't see why you're so stressed. You're worse than Ivy right now! Now come on. I'm gonna help you get the girl." I then proceeded to grab Jace by the wrist and drag him to my room.

(3rd Person POV)

"You want the girl? I'll make that happen.

Just follow me and listen to my direction.

Some people say...

you cannot stay.

But I assure you you will get a good reaction." Olivia sang. Jace cringed a bit.

"Rule one of the question is you never hesitate. If you do that and think 'screw that' you'll end up taking out a rat, and you really don't want that.

But if you follow all the rules and stay inside all your lines, you won't ever have to shamefully become a mime." Olivia was being extremely weird.

"Uh, Olivia-"

"Shush, be quiet. Let you sensei teach and guide you. Rule two of this problem is you must stay true. If you lie, she might cry, and maybe run and hide. Just remember this: don't. be. shy."