Sour Lemonades

Vince

I do not even have to go to the law firm's offices to know that this is going to be an interesting day. From parking my Harley outside the tall downtown fancy building to dealing with the security coming in that saw a man with an MC cut and a concealed gun casually strolling through their lobby, to these people staring at me while retreating to the walls of the elevators. This is fun! Fun that cannot possibly last.

"Mr. Thompson," I hear the moment I step out.

I turn and see an African-American woman around her 50's welcoming me with a broad smile with a young, blonde girl in a strict suit following her.

"Call me, Vince," I say and take the hand she extends me.

"Then you can call me Rachel. Joe used to call me that," her smile gets sadder.

I nod and follow her down the corridor. Rachel has an impeccable look and looks so professional in her strict purple dress. Her afro hair frame an elegant face with two big almond eyes. Not bad Old Joe, I got to give it to the man. Was he banging..? Speaking of which.

I look over my shoulder to the assistant that follows us. That's a busty girl right there, exactly how I like them. All-American, California made girl. Ooh, she blushes. Her cheeks are inflamed, and she looks at the folders she is holding. Cute. When I wink at her, she lets out a soft giggle. Maybe this wasn't such a waste of time after all.

"Through here, Vince," Rachel says.

Her office is vast, well-lit, filled with warm colors, wood, and soft carpets. She guides me to a living room area with two couches and an armchair. She sits on the armchair and points at the couch closest to her. The girl – be a gentleman and get her name before you fuck her in the marble bathrooms this place must have – takes her place on the other couch and crosses her long legs.

"So," Rachel starts. "Are you sure you don't want a lawyer here with you?"

I thought about it. Telling Daniel or our lawyers. But I have no idea what this shit is. And after all, it's shit from before I got the Tiwaz on my back.

"I am here to listen," I smile and lean back, putting my leg on my other knee. "I am guessing a cigar is out of the question, right?"

Rachel smiles and shakes her head.

"I can already see why he liked you."

"Liked me?" I hit my knee with my palm. "You sure you got the right man, Rachel?"

Rachel extends an arm to the girl.

"This is Amber."

Of course, she is an Amber.

"Amber, hand me the file."

The file... Oh, how clandestine.

"If you are going to recite all my past as if I am in the principal's office you should then know I dropped out of school because I was tired of being dragged there too often," I narrow my eyes.

Rachel closes the file. I like this woman. She is not one bit fazed or scared of me. And not the slightest taken by my dashing smile. Refreshing. Speaking of refreshing.

"Amber, darling," I turn to the assistant.

She is taken aback. The complete opposite of Rachel's almost motherly disposition. With her, I am the Daddy... Nah, not into that kink.