The Party (Part One)

Dasia

"Ohmahgawd! Mom, you look bomb!" Talia exclaimed. Ms. Williams had just walked into the living room all dressed up for her girls night out.

"Hair laid to the gawds!" I shouted looking at her in amazement.

"Eyebrows on fleek!" Melina added in about to take a picture of her. "I know who my WCW is going to be next week."

"You might find you a man, mom." Talia said making all of us laugh.

We had definitely just gassed her but it was true. Ms. Williams, or should I say Natalie, was looking bad. Talia's mom liked for us to call her by her first name.

She smiled widely. "You guys are crazy but thanks. What are you girls going to be up to tonight?" She took a fry off of Talia's plate.

"Oh you know... the ushe. Movies, social media, music..." Talia responded nonchalantly. Melina and I just nodded our heads, agreeing with her. We were currently just lounging on the couch with pajamas and blankets so it looked believable.

"Oh okay. Well you guys know if you need anything just call me and I should be back no later than one."

"Okay. Have fun!" Talia responded. Natalie put up the peace sign and walked out the room. We listened closely for the front door to close. It closed.

We immediately jumped up from the couch and ran upstairs to Talia's room.

"MELINA WHAT TIME IS IT?!" I gasped trying to hurry to change my clothes.

"10:25" She muffled pulling her shirt over her head.

"SHIT. WE'RE GONNA GET THERE BY LIKE 11 AND HAVE ONLY A HOUR AND A COUPLE MINUTES BEFORE WE HAVE TO LEAVE." Talia panted.

We could've just asked Talia's mom but Talia felt she would say no because it was last minute. I really doubted it but whatever. So here we were rushing to get to a party that we weren't really going to enjoy thats about thirty minutes away.

Talia had finally caught her breath, throwing quick curls in her hair.

"Yo Lina, call Christian. You know he's already there." Talia told her. Melina was done getting dressed. She moved to Talia's dresser with her makeup and her iPhone.

No more than three seconds we heard the phone ringing since she put it on speaker. After a couple of seconds, we got his dumb ass voicemail. She quickly hung up and dialed again.

"That nigga better answer the phone or ima smack him when we get there!" Talia huffed.

I finally got on my shoes and quickly went to put on my jewelry. Good thing we took showers an hour ago because if we didn't, the party would've been out of question.

"HEY BABE" Christian yelled over the loud music in the background.

"Hey! I tried to call you before. How's the party going? How many people are there? When did they start showing up?"

"DAMN SLOW DOWN" He laughed. "YOU KNOW THE PARTY STARTED AN HOUR AGO SO PEOPLE JUST STARTED SHOWING UP. ITS GETTING FULL THOUGH."

"Alright. We'll be there in a lil. Love you!" Melina cooed.

"LOVE YOU TOO! HURRY YA'LL SNEAKY ASSES UP" and with that the call ended.

A couple minutes later we were ready and looking bad as hell, if I do say so myself. Less then thirty minutes and we looked like we spent at least an hour on ourselves. I looked at the digital clock sitting on the nightstand. 10:36.

"Forreal we need to leave! Let's go!" I said grabbing my little cross body bag.

We rushed to get into Melina's car. As soon as we got in Melina brought the car to life and backed out of the driveway. Here goes nothing.

__________________________

Heyyyyyy! So this is my new story. This is only a lil somethin' to get it started. I'm so excited. I hope you guys like it so far and I will be updating another chapter reaaaal soon. BTW i didn't forget about 'Till 3005 :( Im having a terrible case of writer's block for that story but I will try to update soon. Until next time