The Party (Part Two)

Dasia

We currently have been driving for what has seemed like forever. As we got closer to the party, I was becoming more and more excited. I was ready to turn the fuck up and get fucked up-not too much though.

To put us in the party mood, we were blasting music. Bobby Shmurda's Bobby Bitch was next on the playlist. Once it started to play, it was a wrap. All three of us were turnt.

"BODIES BITCH, MAKE THAT BODY FLIP. YOU KNOW I DON'T KNOW KARATE, BITCH. WE DROPPIN' BODIES, BITCH" We rapped along, going wild.

Jumping up and down in my seat, I swung my head back and forth. Talia, who was in the passenger seat, was cookin' while Melina was also jumping up and down in her seat.

"OH, YOU AIN'T KNOW? THEY CALL ME BOBBY, BITCH, BOBBY, BIT-"

"ARRIVING AT DESTINATION" The GPS notified us cutting off the music.

Looking to my right out the window, I saw the house we were pulling up to. It was a nice, decent looking house. You could tell the party was packed inside by just looking at the front yard. There was people on top of people. I took a quick glance at the time. 11:10

After we found a parking spot across the street, we started to make our way through the crowds of people to get to the front door. The three of us grabbed hands so we wouldn't lose each other. Melina led with Talia then me behind her.

We made it to the door just to have to get through another crowd of people dancing, laughing, smoking, and enjoying themselves. As soon as I stepped in, I was smacked with the scent of weed and smoke was everywhere. It was at least 100 degrees in this house. No fucking wonder why people were outside.

Melina continued to lead us until we got into what looked like the kitchen.

"THIS PARTY IS FUCKING TURNT BRUH" Talia yelled over the music.

"I'M HIP! I WONDER WHERE CHRIS IS." Melina said.

"FUCK ALLAT! LET'S TAKE SOME SHOTS!" I screamed.

I stepped closer to the kitchen counter and retrieved three shot glasses.

"HENNY OR VODKA?" They chose Vodka. I passed them their shots and we stood in a triangle.

Talia started counting. "ONE...TWO...THREE!" At three we took them to the head, immediately making distasteful faces afterwards.

We did another round. Just as we were putting down the glasses for a third time, Christian appeared behind Lina.

"BOUT TIME Y'ALL MADE IT HERE." He yelled over the music. He wrapped his arms around Melina from behind and planted a kiss on her cheek. "THERE'S MORE DRINKS IN THE COOLER NEAR THE DOOR. Y'ALL WANT TO SMOKE?"

"HELL YEAH" I yelled causing them to laugh. We didn't have a lot of time so I wanted to get a little buzz and dance.

Christian led us to the back yard where there were less people and the music wasn't as loud. There was a pool but nobody was in it. It was not that hot outside considering the fact it was mid- September in Boston.

We sat on the pool chairs that were surrounding the pool and lit up the blunts Chris passed us. "This is why you my nigga!" I said to Chris with a cheeky smile. He laughed blowing smoke out of his mouth.

"Whose house is this?" Talia asked laughing.

"My nigga Johnny's. His mom out of town. Y'all met him right?"

I blew the smoke out of my nose. "Nope." I responded popping the 'p'.

"Yes you did. You just don't remember." Melina chimed in from Christian's lap.

I shrugged taking another pull from my blunt. We spent about fifteen minutes smoking our blunts and talking. We headed back into the party just as Hot Nigga came on.

I was feeling niceeee. We found ourselves back in the huge crowd of people and started hitting our shmoney dance. Everyone screamed nothing but Bobby's lyrics.

After reaching the chorus, the DJ switched up the genre and put on Aidonia's Pon Di Cocky.

Once it started to play, Melina began to force it on Christian. He was handling it though. As for Talia and I, we were just having fun twerking together.

"FUCK IT UP TAL! FUCK IT UP TAL!"

I swear I never laughed so much in my life.....I blame the alcohol and fat ass blunt I had.

I danced for a couple of songs and decided to take a break. I left the guy I was dancing with and Talia who was currently flirting. I grabbed a water from the cooler to cool me down. I sat there for about two minutes checking my phone notifications before the dance floor was calling my name. The DJ was still playing twerking music but my song had came on-Down on Me by DJ Mustard.

I made my way back into the crowd.

"Got a bitch that drop it down for a nigga
I got a bitch that drop it down for a nigga
Yea, my bitch drop it down for me
Take it to the room, she go down on it
And she said she got a friend for me
And she ain't afraid to spin on me
Got a bitch that drop it down for a nigga
Got a bitch say she down for a nigga
Got a bitch that drop it down for a nigga" The music blared through the speakers.

As I was twerking, someone came behind me. I tried to take a quick look at him but it was pointless since it was pretty dark. I continued to dance on him. I fucking loved this beat.

The song was about over, being mixed into New Flame and I was satisfied. The guy had never missed a beat and was in sync with me. I loved it.

I turned to walk away because I didn't know if he wanted to slow dance or not. I took a few steps before I was pulled back gently to face the guy I was dancing with.

"Am I worthy of another dance ma?" he asked with a smirk. Now that I saw him close up, he was....*speechless*

I simply smiled at him, putting my hands on his shoulders. He placed both of his hands on my hips, pulling me a bit closer to him.

"There can be one only you
And baby, God could never make two
And I know you came here with your crew
But I promise you that it feels like it's just us two

Oh, I don't know what you had planned to do tonight
But I just wanna be the one to do you right
We're standing here looking at each other, baby, eye to eye
And I'm hoping that you're thinking about leaving with me tonight"

We swayed side to side along with the other pairs on the floor.
Its funny how you could go from twerking on a guys lap to slow dancing resting your head on his shoulder. I thought to myself. Or at least I did before the guy chuckled and replied "The beauty of a party huh?"

I could have sworn I said that in my head. I let out a little laugh, while shaking my head.

"I'm Dasia by the way." I lifted my head off of his shoulder to view his face.

He smirked. "Dasia? I like that. I'm Jo-"

"DASIA! WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE. ITS FUCKING 12:50!" Talia yelled pulling me away. My eyes became wide. I turned back to the guy.

"Sorry I have to go but uhh... it was nice dancing with you!" I gave him a quick smile before racing through the crowd trying to get to Lina's car.

When Tal and I got to the car, Melina was ready to speed off. None of us were too drunk, we just had a lil buzz that was just about ending.

"Do you think your mom is actually going to be there before one?" I asked Lina

"Maybe, maybe not, I don't know. But I do know we have to get our asses back to that house ASAP!"

We made it to the house in under thirty minutes surprisingly and an even bigger surprise was Natalie still wasn't here. I guess those prayers in the car had worked.

Rushing into Tal's room, we got back into the pajamas and ran back downstairs into the living room. Just as we were sitting down, we heard the front door start to open. Melina quickly pressed the power button on the TV remote.