Chapter Four 18+ WARNING: SMUT AHEAD READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED

(18+ WARNING: SMUT AHEAD READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED)

CHANGBIN'S POV

All day, my head was clouded by a euphoric high on love. I couldn't get Felix out of my head. If not the kiss but the splatter of black and blue on his body.

Only was it when I got to lunch did it really dawn on me why Felix has been in such an awkward silence with me and the rest of his friends. And why I saw so much hidden pain and suffering in his eyes. I cried all of lunch and to figure out how I can make it up to him.

I had decided to really show him how much I care for him and how much he matters to me, YES, this is what is going to happen. So, I text Felix during the last few minutes of lunch to meet after school, I get a reply saying he'll meet with me. The rest of the school day is a blur.

Once the final bell rings signaling the end of school, I head out to the front to wait for Felix. To be honest with myself, I couldn't believe any of this actually happened, in the locker room.

The way his lips fit with mine like two pieces of a puzzle finally coming together, the warmth and heat the kiss brought that spread throughout my body like a wildfire on a rampage. The way I was able to be the cause of such beautiful sounds like a symphony from Felix. I touch my lips as if I can still feel his on mine and smile.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Felix was standing in front of me calling for my attention.

"Hyung? Why did you ask me to meet you here after school?" he asked with a subtle hint of fear and anxiety.

I chuckle a bit at how nervous and scared he was. "Nothing bad Yongbok-ssi, I promise. Um, why don't we go to my place and talk, this isn't the place such a conversation." I say while constantly licking and biting my lips, I offer to go to my place because I know my parents are not going to be home since they are out on a business trip, I have no interest or care in. He nods his head yes as a response.

Our walk to my place was a long and silent one, not an uncomfortable one though; there was nothing to be said and nothing that needed to be said right then and there.

We walk up to my door and I pull out my keys. "H-hyung? I'm sorry about this morning, you know in the locker room. I understand if you are uncomfortable with me now." "Uncomfortable? Felix, I kissed you first. If anything, it should be you feeling uncomfortable." "I could never feel uncomfortable around you, hyung!", Felix blurts out, his deep affection bursting out at the unintended insult. "So, you don't regret it?" "...no. Is that bad?" "Why don't we go inside so we can talk about this better?" "Are you sure? What if your parents hear?" I open the door, take Felix's hand and lead him inside. "No one is home. They won't be back until Monday night.", I wink with a smile. Felix gets nervous and shy, a blush showing on his cheeks as he plays with his fingers not saying a word. I grab his hands to try to comfort him.

"Hyung?" Felix looks up, "kiss me again, the way you did this morning." "ChangBin, don't force yourself for someone like me if it makes you uncomfortable." Felix looks away, scared Binnie is going to regret this act. "Someone like you? It's BECAUSE it is you... Only you. Kiss me, Felix. If you won't, I will."

Felix still hesitates, he's waited forever for this moment, but he's so afraid. I make good on my threat and press my lips onto Felix's, pushing him back into the wall. I deepen it on the second kiss, my tongue trying to make its way into Felix's mouth. When he feels my warm moist tongue partying his lips, Felix gives in with a light whimper and wraps his arms around me. We get heavy and I start to press other parts of myself into Felix against the wall. Felix moans into my mouth and hands start to wander. Felix can't believe what his mouth is saying as the words come forth, "Wait...", his hand push gently on my chest, "We should talk about this first." I removes Felix's hands from my chest and pin them back to the wall, "I'll talk all you want, just a few more first...", I go back in, claiming Felix's lips again. I get carried away and my hands move down to slip under Felix's shirt, touching him all over, making him whine. When my hands move down to undo his pants, Felix's hands cup over mine and stop me. "Not here.", he moans, already short of breath. I look at him and nod, "Come with me.", I drag Felix off to my bedroom.