chapter seventeen

Mattia

It was pitch dark out when we touched down in Sicily. Kairi was still asleep, and he looked so cute that I didn't want to wake him.

So I carried him off of the plane and into the Uber. He was asleep the whole way to the hotel.

"You're simping so hard, dude." Ale mumbled lowly so that he didn't wake up Kairi. I rolled my eyes, looking down at the beautiful boy laying on me.

Ale wasn't wrong.

We arrived at the hotel, Ale and Roshaun going to get the room keys while I held Kairi in my arms. We all had separate rooms, for one because we could afford it and two because it would make it easier for us when we had to leave for a mission without Kairi noticing.

We took the elevator to the fifth floor, where we would all be staying at. Ale and Roshaun left to go to bed, while I went to bring Kairi to his room.

I placed him on the bed, being careful not to wake him. I took off his shoes, tucking him into the bed.

Just as I was about to leave to my own room, Kairi's small hand grabbed my wrist. "Stay." He mumbled, his eyes still closed.

I look down at him as he tugged on my hand wanting me to get into bed with him. I complied, kicking off my shoes before slipping in next to him.

I wrapped my arm around his waist, resting my head down on top of his.

Kairi hummed, snuggling into me. I kissed his head, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

_______

filler chapter.

i am currently watching nico practice for scouts and i have never been more bored in my life because he won't let me go on my phone cause he wants me to look at him and tell him that he's doing good.

💀

anywhore, enjoy baddies ;)