Savage Love

"Become mine."

Mark was taken aback when he heard those words uttered by one of the most handsome faces in their university, moreover, it's his senior in the engineering faculty, the famous Vee Vivis.

"Phi, you're drunk." Mark tried to get away from Vee but instead he was pulled in and seconds later he felt his lips touch a pair of soft muscles and his eyes met a beautiful pair of orbs just an inch away from him.

"P'Vee!" The junior's reflex was activated and his hands pushed the senior making Vee land on the bar floor. The crashing sounds definitely caught the attention of people, especially Vee's friends.

"Vee! What the--"

Vee's friends gasped as they helped their friend stand on his feet. Then, they all looked at Mark who was glaring at Vee.

"Nong? Err..What did Vee do to you?"

"P'Yiwa, I'm sorry but it seems like your friend likes to kiss anyone once he gets drunk. Please don't let him harass anyone else."

Mark walked out from the bar and left the seniors confused.

"Vee? Did you really kiss Nong Mark?" Yiwa interrogated her friend.

The handsome man nodded his head.

"But you are not drunk! I mean, you haven't drank any yet because we just arrived."

"Yes. Who says I'm drunk?"

"Vee, why did you do that to nong Mark?" This time it's Bar who asked the question.

Vee just smiled and shrugged his shoulders then he leaned his back on the chair. "I want him."

"If you're just messing with him, stop. Vee, you never acted like this before."

It was the start of Vee's plan to make a move on Mark, the junior who was known to be adored by many not only because of his physical attractiveness but also because of his charisma.

Vee and his gang were eating in the engineering cafeteria when his eyes saw Mark along with his friends. As the juniors passed by them, Vee held Mark's hand to stop him.

"Mark."

The junior looked at his face then down to the senior's hand that was holding him.

"You haven't answered my question at the bar last time."

"Phi, are you still drunk?"

"I'm not. Why won't you just say yes?"

Mark's eyes started to get sharp. "If you're too confident with yourself by making anyone like you, don't mess with me."

"Who says I'm messing with you? I never do that. My reputation would prove that. Try me and you'll never regret."

If Mark could only smack Vee, he already did it but it would be such a shame to hurt that handsome face so he erased that thought and held in his annoyance towards the senior.

In the end, Mark didn't say any more words but walked away with his friends to have their lunch.

"Eyy, Vee, really? Are you really making a move on him?" Pond asked.

"Yes. Just support me instead of criticizing me."

"But why nong Mark? I mean you like girls."

"Yes. I still like girls but nong Mark is the only man I would like."