New tradition for me

ALISONS POV: I loved hanging out with Mary. We always had so much fun together. Mary slept over at my house yesterday we had loads of fun. I had a crush. It was this boy in my class called Will. He was so cute. Yesterday he complemented me on my hair. He always smiles at me. It's so weird. I think he likes me. Dad hot a new girlfriend yesterday. She gave me the perfect high school makeover! New glasses and everything! I was so happy. Plus we have lots of girls from our school that come and play with us now. There was this girl called Catarina. She hung out with us and have us advice. I watch Will play soccer everyday. I cheer him and his team on. Catarina says that Will likes me but I'm not so sure. Mary and I are now the most popular girls in the school. I think it's because of our makeovers. Yes Mary had a makeover too she looks AMAZING! "Hey" said Will braking me out of my thoughts. "Umm hey" I said. "You look really pretty you know" he said. I could feel my cheeks getting red and hot. "Uhh thanks" I said. "You know you did look pretty just the way you were before. You didn't need a makeover to look beautiful" he said. "Ohh thanks" I said. "What are you doing on the weekend?" He asked. "Nothing" I lied. "You should come over to my house" he said. "Okay" I said. "You really don't talk much" he laughed. I gave e him a little shove. "Leave me alone" I laughed. "I was just putting it out there" he said putting his hands up in the air. I laughed. He kissed me on the cheek. My face went bright red. "See you later beautiful" he said. "See yah Will" I said waving. "What's up" asked Mary. "OMG will just kissed me" I said. "EWL" she laughed. "Good for you" she smiled. "Who's your crush Mary?" I asked. "No one" she said staring at the ground. "Yes you do" I said. "No I don't" she said disappointedly. "Everyone that hangs out with Chantelle, Candy and Monica has to share their crushes." I said. "How did you know that?" Asked Mary. "I think we have all been there once" I smiled. "OHHHH" she said giving me a hug. "I quitted" I said. "Me too" said Mary. "I wonder how long Monica is hoping to last" I said. "Yeah" nodded Mary. "But anyway who's your crush Mary?" I asked. "Fine I will tell you but you mustn't tell anyone she asked holding out her pinky. "I promise" I said linking her pinky with my pinky. "Pinky promise" we said at the same time. "Jimmy" she said. "OHHHH" I smiled. "That's so cute" Mary bit her lip. "But Monica is already dating Jimmy" I smiled. "You might be able to impress him and he might want you instead of her" I said. "I doubt it" she said. "You'll see" I grinned. I motioned for her to come over and we hid behind a bush. "Go and kick that lonely soccer ball" I said. Jimmy and a few of his friends were sitting on a log nearby. "No way" she said shaking her head. "Go on" I said. "Fine" she said rolling her eyes she walked out from behind the bush she kicked the soccer ball. Perfect for our plan. Jimmy and his friends watched with their hands over their mouths. The must think she's really good I thought. Then I saw Mary with a worried expression on her face. "What?" I asked. All the boys took of running and Mary covered her eyes. Then I heard it. I heard the window smash. The principles office window. "RUN!" She screamed. We ran through all the bushes as the principle checked out the window to the person that had smashed the window.