chapter 3

Nico's POV

' we'll talk later ' Leo had said earlier. What would I say? What would he say? My mind was swimming through a sea of thought. And I was drowning. After I finally managed to swim to shore I decided I was overthinking. ' relax ' I told myself 'just relax.'

Just then Leo walked through the door in nothing but a towel. He had obviously just gotten out of the shower. He looked so HOT. Wow did I really just think that?

' hey ' he said with a smirk.

' hi ' I said.

' sooo do you like me or was that just in the heat of the moment?'

' well I've had a crush on you for a while so yeah I like...' I was interrupted by Leo. For specifics Leo's junk, he just dropped the towel right in front of me.

' whoa, wtf?!?' He started towards me and we started making out. I had never gone this far with anybody, it was like base 10000. He started to take of my shirt and sweater off, I didn't argue. He kissed me from my neck all the way down to my pant line. He then attempted to take of my skinny jeans, which I must say was a challenge.

Just as Leo was about to get them off Jason walked in. ' Oh shit ' I thought.

' hey Leo I need some help with... WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU TWO DOING?!?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omg what's gonna happen next?!

~robert