Incident at the park

Lorra,Susan and I are taking our walk at the park we talked about. It feels great being outside evening though I got the ankle monitor on but still its then being coup inside the all day long and sometimes not that bad being around these two, honestly I would have rather have meet them outside of an apocalypse. When stop by pond which is surrounded by a little Farmers Market Festival and sit on a bench.

Susan:Good thing we planned to the park today because I didn't there was festival going on.

Lorra:Yeah and I'm having a great time what you Y.

Y:Oh yes it's wonderful being being with you girls.

They both kiss me on my cheek before Lorra speaks up.

Lorra:In a couple of days we can take off that ankle monitor and not have worry about you running off.

Y:That will be awesome.

Susan:Hey Y stay here while we get something to eat.

Lorra:Don't go anywhere.

They go off leaving me alone on the bench. It feel nice being outside children are laughing, the birds are singing, and the person using chloroform is chuckling wait.

???? pov

????:Ok Bailey I got him get the car started.

Bailey:Great make sure those two don't see you.

Vanessa:See you soon.

I carry Y with his arm across my shoulder walk to the car

Officer:Stop

I stop to see a police officer and knew I had to think of something quickly. I grab his arm wave the officer and he tips his hat and walks off. Ok good he bought it I quickly make my way to the car throw in the back tell to drive and we speed out there.

Lorra pov

Lorra:I'm sure Y is going to love this corn dog.

Susan:I'm sure he wil- wait where is he?

I stop looking at Susan and see that Y is no where to be seen.

Lorra:Where did he go?

Susan:Maybe he went to use the restroom?

Lorra:Wait he still has the ankle monitor maybe I can use my phone to see where is.

I look at my phone and notice he going a highway really fasted.

Susan:What's he doing; what is he speed?

Lorra:I think someone kidnapped Y!

Susan:Well go stop them!

We quicky head to car and drive to catch up with who stole Y and we're going to make sure they pay.