I'm all alone. Chapter 2

Hi. In this Chapter it starts off with Selena at school. Also some of my Characters from my old book will be in a couple  of chapters of this book. Yay. When Selena writes on her notepad its Bold.
_____________________________________

(Unedited)

I'm at school right now and I'm trying to aviod the preps. When I get to my locker I grab my pen, notepad, and bookbag that has my razor.

"Hey Mute! Are you gonna talk today?"

Shiz. I knew instantly that it was Luke Hemmings. I tried to walk away.  Five more steps to the washroom. Oh no someone grabbed my wrist. I turned to see Ashley, Our schools whore.

"He asked you a question and we expect you to answer it. Are you going to talk today mute?"

I roll my eyes and write 'Do you guys really think I don't wanna talk because I do.  I have tried so many times I even went to speech therapy. Nothing worked so for now I expect you to mind you own fucking business SLUT'

She slapped me in the face. I fell to the ground and Ashley and her followers started scratching, hitting, and kicking me. Of course none of this hurt so I started thinking about Bryon and tears streamed down my face.  They didn't stop and i knew my mom would want a answer to why I have bruises on my skin so I did the only thing I could think of.  The only thing I can do to make a sound. I screamed and a scream from a mute person is terrifying because they don't use their own vocals so they forget how to use them. I have been mute for a year and a half so my scream is awful and scary. I have screamed two other times and that's it.  I can scream longer than the average person cause I don't use my voice at all. They finnaly stopped and looked scared. I screamed one more time and teachers ran out of their classes. I still had tears on my face and looked scared because I was.  I saw a teacher come toward me so I picked up my stuff and locked my self into the bathroom. I made sure no one was in there and started running the tap.  I grabbed out my blade and cut two times for two sounds. After I was done washing the blood off I sat in a empty corner and cried silently. I heard people trying to get me to open up the door but I just sat in the corner. After thirty minutes the door finally broke open. I looked up to see Mr. Pasak. He gave me a pity smile.

"Selena it's 3:56 so there's 19 minutes till school ends but I want you to go home now.  Okay?" I nod and go to my locker 332.

When I get there I see Nova Galaxy. She is pretty nice. She used to be popular like me before are life's changed.  I turned mute and she turned... Different. She gets bullied by Logan and Ethan instead of Ashley and Luke lucky her they don't hit her. I wave to Nova as I leave my locker and she waves back.

Once I get home it's 4:14 school basically ends in one minute. So I guess I'm going shopping. I get $350 from the fake flower pot. That's were I keep my blades and my money and I have it in my room just incase. I only walk so its good that the mall is only 7 minutes away.

Once I get there I see it's crowded so I'm happy I brought my notepad and headphones. I need some new clothes so I head to my favourite store..... Forever 21. After I go to Macy's,  Claire's,  Hot Topic, and Stitches.  I'm kinda addicted to Adventure time and Batman. After spending $183 I go to the food court.

I walk up to the counter with my order written down. When the guy that takes your order turns I start silently laughing. It's Luke Hemmings. I wave while still silently laughing His mouth is open like his secret is ruined or because I have a black eye. It could be either. I motion for him to close his mouth by having my fingers go up and down.

"Uhhhhhh. Heh. What would you like to have Ma'am "he asked

I show him my notepad 'I would like a Mango smoothie and a Cesar salad.'

"Are you sure you wouldn't like a piece of Pizza."he asked

I quickly wrote 'I'm a vegetarian so just the salad and the smoothie'

He nods and yells my order to the cooks. I quickly take out my phone and snap a picture before getting notices. He hands me my food.

"That's $8.56 please."I give him the money. I then show him the picture and silently laugh again. He looks angry so I start fast walking with my food.

"You won't get away with this." I hear him say while I show him my middle finger.

I get a text from my mom saying: (Selena's = S.  Selena's mom = M)

M: Come home sweetie I need to talk to you.

S: About what mother

M: I want to talk about it in person. Don't worry everybody's safe.

S: Okay I'm coming home. See you soon

M: Bye

When I got home my mom told me to put my stuff away and to get my notepad. When I came back down to the kitchen my mom and dad were with some people.

"Hey Selena. Call me Annie and my husband Phil. Okay?" Annie said as I nodded .

"Selena what happens to your eye." My step father  Mare asked.

'I got hit by a baseball.' I wrote lying as he said okay.

"Selena the news we need to tell you is your Step-Father, Annie, Phil, and me are going away for a business trip so their son is gonna live here in Bryon's old room." I was really mad when my mother said that.

'No No No. He is not sleeping in Bryon's old room.  I can stay here by myself it's only gonna be for a week. Right. But he is not staying in my dead brothers room. Why can't I come with you or he stays at his place.'

"Honey it's gonna be a two months this time and their house is under renovation. We don't use Bryon's old room so we can let him use it." My Step-Father says.

By now I had tears streaming down my face and I was shaking my head fast. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I ran the tap until the bath was filled with water. I hoped in with my clothes on and let myself go under. The only thing I thought was 'I'm all alone.' I heard the door open as water reached my throught. Someone pulled my out as I coughed up water.  I got pulled out fully and sat on the floor. I felt really tired and ended up passing out.

_____________________________________
I really hope all of you like adventure time and batman or at least one of those because I'm a BM and AT lover.

What time is it?

Adventure time.

Anyways if you liked this chapter

Vote

Comment

Keep reading

And pretty please with a cherry on top DON'T BE A GRAMMER POLICEMAN.