Music Carl

(In Alexandria and you are Maggie and Beths younger sibling)

Me and Carl were in his room reading comics. "Pass me the batman comic over there please" Carl asks me. "Okay cowboy" I smile and hand him the comic
I've called him cowboy the first time I saw him after he got shot and he was wearing Rick's now his hat. It's his nickname and it stuck. We have been reading comics all day. It was a lazy day for us while other were on a run. There is a knock on the door.
"Come in" Carl says. Rick opens the door and steps into the room. "Their back and Daryl has something for you guys" Rick says smiling and walks out. "Lets go see what he's got" Carl says turning to me
"Yeah lets go" I smile. We put down our comics away and put out shoes on.
We leave the house and walk the streets of Alexandria looking for Daryl.
Daryl sometimes picks me and Carl things on runs. It's always something small but it means something. We find him by a car unloading it. "Hey Daryl" I say with a smile.
"Hey kiddos, do you wanna see was I got ya's" he says looking up from was he was doing.
"Yes please" I says.
Both Carl and Daryl chuckled. Daryl walks over to his motorcycle. He pulls a brown paper bag out of one of the side bags. "Here ya go" He says handing it to Carl
Carl opens the bag and smiles. "Well what is it" I asks wanting to know what is in the bag.
"Music" Carl says. He pulls out a stack of CD's. "Thanks Daryl" I say while Carl look through the CD's. "Let me see" I say. Carl hands me them as we start to walk to my house. That's where our CD player is"Metallica, Motley Crue, Iron Maiden, Guns and Roes" I mumble.
"I listened to all those bands before, I hope you like them" Daryl says walking away. Carl taps my shoulder since I'm still looking at the CD's. I look up at him and he nods his head back to the house.
We walk there and we went to my room where the CD player is. "What first" I ask him. "Finally for once I get to pick" he says with a laugh. I laugh with him. I hand him the stack. "This one" he says. It was the Metallica one.
We listen to the whole thing. "I'm in love" Carl say as I put the CDs away since it was almost dinner time. "With?" I ask curious. "That band and you" he says he go red once he realizes what he just said.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. You don't have to-" he is saying this but I cut him off by kissing him on the lips. He kisses me back.
"Wow"