I:Itchy Trouble

Kim Gits creations 2020✓

This is a complete work of fiction that has no connection with the real world. This can be put under Romance, Fanfiction and Angst genres. So just take it as a motto - I'll write on, you read on.

Here you go...

Even the prettiest flower rose is not perfect
It does have the spines to poke
Likewise life is a track of roller coaster
That won't get your fruit without a hope
Yet it is loved by one and all
Cause it has the sole elixir that is love

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Two jogging sneakers sneaked out from the front door of a bungalow perusing the atmosphere behind. But the call was soon heard which the soul was in vain to avoid.

"Where are you off to again?" Raised a tricenarian woman while busying herself to pace towards the unclasped door.

The feet of the outer personality slipped outside at a rapid rate. "I'll be back by eve eomma!" And thus the perky human vanished outside wooden gate.

"This boy will never stop supplying me his perturbed couple of hours." She smiled at the curious nature of her son before sauntering back to her households.

The lone boy scampered across the roads via his pair of legs until he achieved his destination. He noticed a huge banner hung over a railing.

The Streetdancers' Trophy 2017

He read out the words written on it in his mind. A lump of saliva formed in his pharynx. He gulped it down prior to catching upto the first level of his dream.

As he strolled in to the reception, he saw a huge number of participants busy filling up their forms. Some of them looked pretty fancy with their hair dyed in different colours, scrapes and arts of tattoos on their arms, legs, collar bones, etc. The young lad made his way through the unsocial crowd to the reception table.

"Excuse me, can I get a form for the competition please?"

"Sure. Here you go. Your coupon number is 204." Exposed a girl in white tees and grey trousers from the other end of the table.

207? Are you kidding me? These were the questions going on in his mind as it would cost him hours of patience.

He heaved a heavy sigh and surveyed the hall to find a corner to fill in the spaces on the form. However the hustling cramp of participants left no room for him to acquire. So he walked over to a wall but oops he forgot to get a pen. He observed a boy probably older than him reading a book with a pen in his shirt's pocket.