O N E S H O T

This oneshot contains smut and MAJOR dubious consent! IF YOU DONT LIKE- don't read. :]

The long, drawn-out toll of the school bell rung in your ears

The long, drawn-out toll of the school bell rung in your ears. A sigh escaping your lips as you sat up in your seat, stretching your arms out and leaning back in your chair. Grunting after a satisfying pop reached your ears, leaving your muscles relaxed and limp.

You stood up, pushing your chair into the table you previously sat at. With hesitation, you left the small classroom. Derry couldn't afford the greatest classrooms, nor teachers. But it made do.

Passing by the water fountain on your way to your locker, you had seen the infamous bowers gang. Your stare lingered on their leader.

Henry bowers.
The most dangerous kid in Derry. Rumor has it that he's only like that because his dad beats him. You felt pity for the blue eyed boy. If the rumors were true, then his father drove him to be a bully. He could have a normal non-dangerous life, one that a normal teenage boy should have. Not a mentally unstable bully, who only gains pleasure out of other peoples suffering.

Losing yourself in thought you hadn't realized he caught you staring. His mildly prominent electric blues sinking into your (eye color) ones. His stare was enough to make your breath hitch, and your mind to become a blurry haze of color and thoughts.

Henry's smirk caught you off guard, pushing your thoughts aside you smiled slightly and gave him a small wave in return.

As you continued to your locker, you felt his blazing hot gaze linger on you until you were out of sight. A shaky breath left your lips, hands trembling whilst you wiped off the sweat that had gathered on them. How could one look from a powerful, mullet sporting badass make you so nervous? If it were Patrick, maybe you'd understand better, Henry had a reputation, but it was never as terrifying as Patrick's. Patrick has done the worst of the worst in the book of misdeeds.

Putting those feelings aside, you opened your Locker, putting your textbook of algebraic expressions away. You pulled out your red jansport backpack, grinning at the little ironed on patches, they represented Derry, horror movies, and a few music artists you enjoyed. A Pink Floyd patch stood out the most among the other band patches. Your grin widened, eyes crescents as you stared at the cute patch. Your dad had given it to you for your birthday. You hadn't seen him in weeks. It was sad to see him leave the quaint town you lived in for work, but your mother refused to enroll you in another school until you graduated.

You slammed your locker shut, slinging your backpack over your shoulder, hastily making your way past the students who were also rushing out of the cramped hallway.

After making your way out of the school, only a few students had pushed you out of their way. Which was unusual seeing as no one cared about other people and their safety. It wasn't uncommon for you to be shoved out of someone else's path. "(Name)!" You turned around, a friend of yours waved at you, beckoning you over to her group of friends.