chapter 12

"Areum!!! Get up!!! We get to train together today!!" I groaned at the yelling and slowly opened my eyes adjusting them to the light coming through my window

I groaned at the yelling and slowly opened my eyes adjusting them to the light coming through my window.

My door flung open revealing an excited looking Jisung. He smiled brightly, walked over to the side of my bed and sat down next to me. "Jisung, if you want me to come downstairs to train with you, you gotta leave so I can get dressed."

"Uh.. oops sorry.. heh..." he rubbed the back of his neck and awkwardly smiled. I laughed and told him I'd be down in a bit, completely forgetting that I would need help getting downstairs. I got up and quickly changed clothes, well quick enough for someone with a cast and crutches that is, and made my way to the top of the stairs.

I remember Taeyong saying that 127 will be going to the hospital tonight with Eunjin to break in and get the medical equipment that we don't have. So they are probably busy getting the vans and other things ready.

Oh I know, Jeno won't be busy right now, hopefully anyway. I made my way to Jenos room hoping that he was in there. I knocked a few times, but no one answered. I went to the door beside his to see if Jaemin was in there, "Nana? are you in there?"

"Yeah, hold on." I heard him shuffling around and looking through stuff. A few minutes later the door opened revealing a brightly smiling Jaemin.

"Sorry I just took a shower and was putting clothes on, but you okay? Do you need anything? You aren't hurt are you??" He frantically asked thinking that I might have hurt myself even more.

"It's okay," I laughed, "but I mean besides the fact I have a broken leg and a bunch of stitches, I'm pretty good." I laughed. He chuckled, "well what do you need? Help down the stairs?"

"I was going to ask you where Jeno was, but since you offered.. can you please help me down the stairs nana?" I smiled. He laughed at my attempt of doing aegyo, "Yeah, hop on."

He turned around and let me get on his back. He started to walk away and leave my crutches until I had to tell him to get them. He carried me downstairs and told me that he thought Jeno might be in the training area, probably boxing. Instead of looking for Jeno, I made my way to the kitchen in hopes that someone had made breakfast.

The kitchen was completely empty and there was absolutely no food made for breakfast either. I also noticed that I haven't seen anyone besides nana and sung today. Normally it's loud and there's someone in like every room. I mean I know 127 are busy, but where the heck is wayv, like I haven't heard Lucas's loud ass any. Speaking of, where is Chenle? I could hear a pin drop, it's that quiet.

I shrugged off the weird thought and looked through the cabinets for something to eat. I decided I would just eat a bowl of cereal, but realized I wouldn't be able to reach the bowls.

I sat at the table for a moment, thinking of how I could get a bowl down when it hit me, I could use my crutches!

I stood up and walked over to the cabinet and took one of my crutches and raised it in the air, I had almost knocked the bowl down when I heard someone gasp. I turned around and saw Doyoung standing there with his mouth open. "What are you doing in my kitchen?!"