Whats happening?!

Midoriya's POV:

I was talking with Todoroki when all of a sudden an alarm started blaring. "Villains.." Todoroki said under his breath. We ran into the hallway to be met by a weird cloud of fog. Dammit. We turned around to be met by more of the fog. It slowing started surrounding Todoroki and I, until it completely engulfed us. I felt my eyelids get heavy, and I slowly fell out of consciousness.

When I woke up, I was in a completely different place. It looked like I was next to a school. I read a sign near the building, and it read 'Karasuno High'. So it is a school. I thought as I got up. I walked up to an entrance I saw in one of the buildings. I walked in and realized that I was in a gym.

Hinata's POV:

I was about to run up and hit the ball when I saw someone enter the gym. I stopped and looked over. Who is that? "Hinata you moron, why'd you stop?" Kageyama yelled. "Um, hi." The boy said. Everyone looked over, and just stared at the boy. "Who are you?" Noya asked. "Oh, I'm Izuku Midoriya!"  He said.

He had green hair, and was a couple inches taller than me. "I don't recognize that uniform, what school do you go to?" Daichi asked. "I go to UA High!" He responded. "UA? I've never heard of that school." Daichi  continued. 

"Really? It's the best hero school in the country!" He shouted. "Hero school? Like superheros?" I asked. He nodded. We all just stood their dumb founded.

"Why do you look so shocked?" He asked. "Wait, do you have superpowers?" I asked excitedly.

"Of course he doesn't, dumbass. Superheros don't exist." Kageyama said. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Yes they do, I can show you if you want!" Midoriya said. "Superpowers? I'd like to see this." Tanaka said.

Midoriya got into a stance and he started glowing, green lighting jumping around him. He jumped off the floor and on the wall, bouncing between walls a couple of times before landing on the ground again, the lighting around him disappearing. "What the hell?" Tanaka yelled.

"See?" He said, getting back into a normal position. "That was so cool! How did you do that?!" I yelled. "I have a quirk! That's how!" He responded. "What's a quirk?" Noya asked. "Its what the superpowers are called!" He said.

The door opened again, and another person walked in. The person looked like they were a couple inches shorter than Kageyama, and had red and white hair. He also had what looked like a burn over his left eye. "Midoriya?"

(A/N: Hi! Sorry I haven't updated in a while 😅. I hope you enjoy this stupid story I've had in the back of my mind for a couple of months. Also can we get a moment of silence for the haikyuu manga 😔😖😞)