Chapter 1

I was 16 when it happened. I found out I was pregnant. This can't be happening I thought as tears filled my eyes. I can't believe I'm pregnant!

Positive

Positive

Positive

Positive

That's all that was staring back at me was that little stick that can change your life forever. What will Kyle think! What will my parents and my brother think. I'm a freak! This can't be happening! I need to tell Kyle! I need to tell him even if he doesn't want anything to do with them.

'We need to talk' I texted Kyle

'Be there soon babe'

Luckily my parents weren't home yet. Oh no what will my parents think! Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Hey babe" Kyle said and kissed me

"Kyle I'm pregnant" I said

"What?! Stop joking Niall" Kyle said

"I'm not joking" I said

"Good bye niall" Kyle said

"No Kyle please! I love you don't leave me!" I yelled

"I don't want it! Goodbye Niall" Kyle said and left leaving me to cry. I then ran up to my room and stayed there the whole night. I didn't even hear my brother and parents come home. I just stayed in my room crying and looking at pictures on my phone of Kyle and I. I couldn't find the courage to delete the pictures of us or his number. I love him and he leaves me to do this on my own. Looks like I'm going to be a single parent. I can't do this on my own. I thought and then fell asleep with tears falling.