ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖- What's your favorite flower?

(Kou pov)
"So why are you asking me this again?"
"Cause, yah know I just wanna get to know you better." answered the floating apparition in front of Kou

"Really? you want me to believe you after what me and Senpai learned about you." "How about you put my past behind and you accept that I am trying to be nice ok." the apparition reassured. "Ok but only this time Hanako cause I still don't trust you enough."

"Ok so now you answer me, what is your favorite flower?" "Well if I had to choose then I guess I would have to go with the Cherry Blossom." "HHAHAHAHA I can't believe a "strong" guy like you likes a pretty pink flower like a cherry blossom HAHAHA!!!" said the apparition almost choking of laughter. "Hey, you asked me saying you would be nice, not a man of his word are you now?" answered Kou trying to sound tough and hiding the fact he was blushing pretty hard.

"I'm sorry its ju- HAHAHAHA A CHERRY BLOSSOM HAHAHA!!!" the apparition responded, not being able to hold in his laugh to apologize. "W-well if y-you want t-to make fun of m-me like that th- then why don't you te-tell me y-your favorite f-flower?" was all Kou managed to spit out since he was really embarrassed at this point. "Sorry but I don't like telling people I don't trust things I think are private~" said the apparition tauntingly.

"Really? wow, how low can you be?" answered Kou, still a lil bit flustered. "Idk, I guess we will see~" said Hanako once again taunting Kou. "Ugh" was all Kou said and then walked away knowing Hanako was pretty smart about the way he managed that.

(Mitsuba pov)
"Hey lame-ass traffic earing" said a pink haired apparition. "Oh, hey Mitsuba" answered the still embarrassed blonde boy. "I heard you an Hanako "bonding"" "O-oh you did... WAIT don't tell me you he-" "Really a CHERRY BLOSSOM hahahah you pervert!" "Wait how does that make me a pervert?" answered Kou now confused. "W-well c-cause, cause you maybe say that to look inno, but really it's a cover to not show that your a guy who likes staring at and harassing cute guys like me!" answered the pink haired ghost all cocky. "T-thats not tr-true, why do you assume everyone, especially me, is a weird creep!?!?" Kou now pink cause of the false accusation. "Well you are, now bye!" responded the slightly blushing pink haired ghost while running away. *why did he look so cute when he was confused* *WAIT NO I don't think that, I am a boy and so is he also he likes Daikon legs!!!!* *but may- NO MITSUBA!!!!!!!!* soon his day dreaming was interupted by something he realized. "What are these petals doing on the fl- *cough*" "AHHHHHHH *choke* HHH" *THEY ARE COMING FROM MY MOUTH* "wait.... are t-these CHERRY BL-BLOSSOMS!!!!" "I ca-nt b-reath"

Hahaha yeah I am leaving this chapter on a cliff hanger bitches cause I totally am not awake at 3 in the morning just to make a mitsukou ship story. I told yall I suck, but that doesn't mean I will give up just yet.. also 506 words, not too bad for my first chapter. Oh something I forgot to mention NO SMUT! I am not one of those ppl who say that cause they aren't comfortable with it, I just can't write smut for shit, there will be a bi- oh nvm can't spoil the story. Well bye see you later fellow weebs/otakus!