47~Earned It.

Hello baby's!!! EXAM'S ARE DONE!!! I HAVE SLAIN THEM ALL!!! So wonderful to see you all again! How have you been?! That's wonderful! Remember to comment!!! Enjoy!

[Warning~ This chapter contains strong sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.]

(Loki's POV.)

I head for my chamber and sigh as I fix my hair and straighten up my tunic. I love my wife, I love my Layla, I love my wife and unborn children. I repeat in my head as I slowly open the door to see my wife laying on the bed with her legs over the edge of the mattress and her arms cradling her stomach.

"Layla? Are you alright, my love?" I ask softly as I walk towards her. She turns her head away from me and pouts slightly. I sigh and gaze down at her with a gentle expression.

"Are you just going to lay there and sulk?" I ask as I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow at her still figure. She looks up at me with a blank face and suddenly scowls at me.

"I would stand up and throw something breakable and expensive at you but... I can't move." She whimpers and holds onto her large stomach as she tries to roll herself out of bed. She starts tearing up and sniffles slightly as she covers her face with her dainty hands. My heart breaks for my darling wife and I carefully sit down next to her. I ease her up and she allows me to rest her back against my front.

"Tell me what's wrong, Layla. I know your not this upset with me over a small visit." I coo and wrap my arms around her so my hands are resting on her gorgeous stomach. I kiss her jawline and feel her relax against me, she was calming down slightly.

"I-It's just pregnancy hormones." She whimpers and lays her dainty hands over mine. I shake my head and rest my chin on her shoulder.

"You know as well as I that what you say is not true." I whispered softly and cradle her in my long arms. She pouted sadly and I knew that she was conflicted, I wanted her to tell me what was wrong.

"I just... I feel like I'm... Doing things wrong. If I were doing them right... You wouldn't be leaving as much." She sniffles and wipes a tear away from her cheek.

"Oh Layla, is that what you think? No darling, you're not doing anything wrong. I love you, more than anyone could ever imagine. And you can't ever forget that, I won't let you." I soothe her and rub her back gently. She nods slowly as her lower lip trembles and cuddles into my chest like a kitten.

"There she is, there's my perfect girl." I coo and run my fingers tough her silky hair. Her hands snake around me and pull me closer as she curls up in my lap like the adorable woman she is.

"Loki?"

"Yes, my love?"

"I'm sorry for hitting you in front of your friends."

"It's alright, love. I deserved it." I chuckled and kiss Layla's porcelain cheek as I cradle her impregnated body close to me. I loved her so much.

"Marry me, Layla." I asked with a smile and gazed down at her. She just rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"No." She giggled and snuggled into my chest cutely. Her laughter filled my heart with joy as I watched her.

"Well Hel woman, why not?!" I asked as I began tickling her and heard her volume increase as my fingers danced over her soft skin. She tried wriggling out of my grasp, but it was no use, I had a good hold on her.

"Because we're already married, you big dummy!" She pointed out and slapped my hands away from her perfect body.

"Doesn't mean I can't do it again!" I chuckled and took the globes of her ass in my hands, her flesh fitting perfectly in my palms.