CHAPTER 4:How to get on Mr.Snobber's nerves

Kangmin felt really pumped up today to the point where he hit Minchan on his shoulders.

"You're looking well rested", The vampire snickered.

"Oh shush you big baby", Kangmin said back.

Minchan looked surprised, but went back into listening to his music.

"Aish! Party pooper! I can't believe vampire Minchan-hyung is such a party pooper", Kangmin stated and left the area.

Minchan can't even describe how insulted he was by Kangmin's words, he stood up, followed him, but failed to corner him.

"Good luck next time, party pooper", Kangmin teased, sticking his tongue out.

Yeonho saw what happened and laughed at the older vampire.

"Not used to this, huh", He giggled and left.

Minchan clicked his tongue and decided to destroy the bathroom wall, which led to Hoyoung screaming because he was getting dressed up, and it also led to a pillow being thrown at him.

Yeonho sat on the couch and observed Hina's picture.

"Minchan really looks like you", He muttered.

He saw Dongheon enter the room looking amused.

"Something good happened?", He asked.

The oldest nodded his head and laughed again.

Yeonho soon understood what he was laughing about when he saw a very angry Gyehyeon covered in dirt chase Dongheon around the castle.

"Understandable", He said, looking at the footprints Gyehyeon left.

Kangmin was planning on taking a bath, but to his demise, Mr.Snobber has gotten in the bathtub first, with his clothes still on.

"Who on earth, takes a bath like this?!", He exclaimed.

Minchan took off his headphones and flipped him off.

"I do, deal with it, unless you want to help me get undressed", He said, looking serious and all.

Kangmin threw a towel at him and slammed the door,
"You pervert!!", He screamed when the door closed.

Minchan smiled to himself and put his headphones back on, relaxing once again.

When Yongseung entered his room,he was shocked to see Kangmin angrily glaring at the bathroom door.

"Lee Minchan you fucking pervert!", He screamed on the top of his lungs.

Minchan came out of the bathroom wearing new clothing and tossed the wet ones to Kangmin.

"I'm not your laundry maid", The human hissed and threw the clothes back at Minchan and stomped to the door still glaring at the vampire and closed it.

Yongseung sighed and picked up the rubix cube he just bought.

"The fuck is that?", The other asked.

"It's a rubix cube, Kangmin told me that human Yongseung is good at this, so I'm giving it a try", He explained.

Minchan rolled his eyes at the mention of the other's name, he sat down on his bed and saw that the other already finished his cube.

"What did he say about me?", He asked.

Yongseung smiled and told him everything.

He said you were quite the goofball, and as you know that dog doll he owns, originally belonged to the human you.