The truth...

Emily's POV
I started "Unnie i-i am sorry for what I did I didn't do it myself it was someone who told me to do all this and also the men are not mine......."
"Who is it" she asked.

"It's-it's Jackson" I said.

I could she my unnie in shock because Jackson was her ex who used my unnie for money but she dumped him and took back all the money he stole or 'borrowed' from her.

She asked me why did I do this I told her the truth "He threatened me that he will kidnap u and Davin and take all our money. I didn't want anything to happen to u so I did as he said but the last time u came I didn't even do anything I didn't even knew that he send men again to destroy mom's factory (Brooke's mom's factory) I am sorry for all this unnie" I said and started crying again...

Brooke's POV
I knew it I knew that she won't hurt me like this I believed her after all she is my sister.
After that I calmed her down and then I decided to distract her with her idol a.k.a. Kim Taehyung she is a die heart fan of him we both are they all were watching some TV and I sat at the corner beside my fiancé he was staring at me and I was making my plan to get Jackson back with my sister and my friends Blackpink and Exo it was late so all the boys (BTS) went to there how and went to sleep and I also call BP and Exo to my place so we can continue with the plan...

Hey loves ur girl here sorry I was busy a lot because of school and I have posted a new announcement plz read it because it important

BYE! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜