Susan Pevensie - Oneshot

You smiled as you watched Susan and her siblings dance at one of their fancy balls

You smiled as you watched Susan and her siblings dance at one of their fancy balls. They were dressed in their best clothes and they flew gracefully across the floor. You could never do that, you were just a servant girl. You had to watch longingly from the side lines.

You watched as the four walked towards the food table. One second they were talking, and the next Susan had run off, you saw Lucy try to follow but Peter stopped her. You slipped away from your post and walked through the palace to Susan's room. You heard her moving around inside her room. You cautiously opened the door and saw her hurrying around inside.

"I...I'm sorry m'am. I don't mean to intrude, but I saw you run out of the hall. Are you alright?" Susan's head turned towards you and a small smile appeared on her face. You gasped as you saw that there were tears running down her cheeks. She ran over to you and embraced you. You were surprised but you held her and comforted her. You led her over to the sofa and sat there for hours.

Susan's siblings smiled when they found Susan and you on one of the sofas sleeping peacefully.