Reece

Samantha watched as her brother boarded his horse and extended his pinky towards her. With sad acceptance, she took his pinky and twisted it around her own. A silent promise passed between the two siblings, a promise of coming home.
"Why do you have to go?" She asked, but she already knew. Reece sighed and dismounted the stallion, shrinking to his knees.
"Sammy, we have been through this before. Its my duty to find the Fourth."
"But," her lip trembled and a tear ran down her fair skin. reece pulled his 8 year old sister to him and squeezed her as tight as possible. Around them autumn winds rustled leaves on the dirt road. A mansion stood with great elegance and stature, his home. Gally, the stallion to Reece's left, swatted flies with her tail and switched feet uneasily. Sammy let go and took his hand in her small one, pushing each digit into a fist except his pinky, she did the same and repeated the promise.
"Remember Reece, you cant break a pinky promise."
He let out a shaky laugh, at his sisters innocence then planted a kiss on her cheek.
Then they parted ways on that dirt road that linked his home to the rest of the world.
He rode till he reached the wall, a 12 foot tall brick thing that went on for days. It separated the third household from the rest of the world. He dismounted his horse and traded it for a car, then drove straight through to the airport.
He replayed the oracles instructions in his head:
You will find her on the ice and beneath the stars,
The lights from above will guide you toward her
You must find her before the moon is at its peek. You will find her in desperate need of your help
He thought carefully, what is the closest place that is having winter now?
"May I help the next costumer, please?"
Reece stepped forward and payed,"Greenland, please."
****************************
Hey, its Syd here. Sorry these first couple chappies will be a little short but I would like you to know that some throughout this story may be a couple of paragraphs and some will be miles long. Im only just getting back to this story because I had forgotten about it, and I realize I can do much better than this. So enjoy.