Camila Broke Her Promise.

The commotion from the prank has finally settled down and everyone is back to bed. 

I'm drifting off to sleep as Camila suffocates me with her hug. My head is resting on Camila's chest. As I'm about to pass out completely, Camila says, softly, "Hey Monkey, you still up?"

"Hmm?" I hum, with my eyes still closed, "What is it?"

"I just wanted to say sorry if I was mean to you. I was just annoyed by what you did." Camila whispers. 

"Camila, the whole point of the prank was to make you mad. Besides, I don't care. You yell at me every day. I'm used to it." 

Camila says, "I do not yell at you everyday Sky." I could feel her roll her eyes as she said that. 

"Eh, depends on who you ask I guess."

"Anways, remember what we were talking about a few days ago?" 

I open my eyes and look up at her, "Umm, maybe..."

"Well, you're telling the girls about it today." Camila says, looking down at me.

"Actually, I don't know what we were talking about..." 

"It was about-" Camila tries to explain. 

I cut her off, "Umm, you don't need to remind me. I won't remember even if you do. Let's just go back to bed." I snuggle into Camila more and try to go back to sleep. 

"Sky, I know you remember Monkey. You're telling the girls today. You've had enough time. I'm not letting you avoid this anymore."

"Why?!" I groan as I look up at her, "It's not even a big deal! You guys always make everything into such a bigger deal than it really is, I swear." 

"The girls deserve to know what happened, Sky. If you don't tell them, then I will." 

"Then go ahead! I don't care!" I exclaim as I turn around to not face her. 

"Come on Monkey. You know that they'll talk to you about it either way, so you might as well just tell them. It's better if it comes out of your mouth." 

"Just leave me alone."

She does nothing for a minute before hugging me. 

I shove her arm away, "Stop. Don't hug me. You never want to listen to me about things that involve me."

"That's because you never want to do the right thing." She replies. 

"No, I just never want to do the stupid thing. Stop talking to me. Just leave me alone."

After a few minutes of silences, she sighs and says, "Fine. I won't tell them for now. I still think that they should know so they can understand you better." 

"I don't need or want everyone to know every single thing about me. The only reason I even told you was because I wanted to get it off my chest. Not to mention the fact that you asked me and told me that I can tell you anything. I didn't realize that you would do this. I still want some privacy, you know?!" I exclaim, annoyed. 

"Okay, okay. I get it. Just go to bed. We can talk about this in the morning." Camila says. 

We face away from each other as we fall into a deep sleep.

---

I wake up late, but I still don't get up. Eventually, Camila comes over to get me up, "Hey Sky, time to get up." She says softly as she kneels down in front of the bunk. 

I don't say anything. Instead, I shift in my bunk so my back is facing her. 

Camila sighs, "Sky, I told you that you don't have to tell them."