chapter thirty

season one ; episode seven { Dead Calm }
chapter thirty

THE POGUES PULLED UP front of Barry's house, the drug dealer and guy who attempted to steal the gold from the teens earlier on

THE POGUES PULLED UP front of Barry's house, the drug dealer and guy who attempted to steal the gold from the teens earlier on. JJ knew him as he sold coke to his father and insisted on them going to his home... for some reason.

"Welcome to Crackhead Wasteland."

"I don't know about this, man." JJ pulled up in front of his house, stopping the car. 

"Dude, why are we at Barry's?"

JJ pushed open the door. "This'll only take a second." He began to walk in.

"Where you going?"

"Yo soy justicia." He rushed into the house, leaving the other five in the van.

"Did you learn anything from that?" Pope asked.

"You know somebody should probably-."

"Yeah, I got it." Brooklyn climbed out of the van and started to head in the house. She was followed in by John B.

The two walked in to find him rummaging around and trashing the entire place. "I know you got a stash around here somewhere."

"Yeah, so what's your plan, slick?" John B asked.

"Well, as thou hath stealeth from us, we shall stealeth from ye." Brooklyn furrowed her eyebrows in bewilderment. That made no sense.

"That kind of got lost in translation."

"An eye for an eye, guys."

John B stepped in front of JJ to stop him from acting crazy for a second and make him see that this plan was stupid. "Yeah, that's great, JJ. But what happens after you rob a drug dealer, huh?"

"He knows who we are, JJ!" Brooklyn snapped.

"I'm not scared of this guy." He pushed past Brooklyn, a scoff leaving his lips.

JJ began to walk off into the bedroom. "JJ, don't-."

The two walked into the bedroom to see him pulling the bedsheets and pillows out of the wardrobe to find whatever it was that he was looking for. "There we go." He pulled out a black duffel bag and threw it down on the bed.

"What are you doing?" Brooklyn asked.

"Getting even!" The siblings shared a look as he walked out of the bedroom. "All right, took care of business."