ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍʏᴠɪʙᴇs⛈35

It was three-thirty in the morning, and Joseph was up worrying about Taymor.

After the whole 'I love you and thanks for being my friend thing' Joe begin to get worried about the boy, and hoping he wouldn't hurt himself or anything.

He had texted the boy over a million times just to get left on delivered. He couldn't take it anymore so he asked his best friend Ben to drive him over to his house.

That's how he ended here, with Taymor head on his lap as he slept, of course Joe couldn't sleep he just played in the boy hair.

Tay begin to stir in sleep, so joe stops moving his hand in his hair.

"Wake up lil nigga."

"Bitch I'm a little bit taller than you." The boy said in a deep morning voice that sent chills down Joe's spine.

Once taymor got off joe lap he sat up with his back against the headboard.

Joe sighed as looked at his future boyfriend

"What happened to you tay?"

"Nothing, I'm fine I'm sorry for wor-"

His words was cut off by joe. "stop saying that your fine cause you not so can you please tell me the truth."

Taymor looked at joe to see if he was serious about wanting him to tell the truth, so that's exactly what he did .

The boy sighed before opening his mouth.

"In all honesty I don't know what's wrong with me , one minute I'm happy and shit next minute I wanna die."

"You know how hard it is to open up to someone about your problems? I tried to a million times , and they just brush it off like i mean nothing like my feelings mean nothing."

"I told one person about my issue, and how hurt I've been but they didn't care cause all they did was hurt me again I'm just sick of being hurt." Taymor said with a sad sigh at the end.

Joe looked up at him , he had tears running down his beautiful face.

"Hey" he said grabbing the boy face softly , he wiped the boy tears away. "Stop cryin' you to beautiful to be cryin' I know you been through some shit , and still going through it but it's alright."

"Honestly I can't say it's gonna get better or not cause ion know but I'm here for you Taymor, and I'm not going nowhere i promise you that."

Eh ion really like this but sorry if it's any mistakes✋🏾