Courtney

Sometimes I wish. I wish I never tasted a macaron. Because trust me they are addictive. Your like a zombie wanting tomato soup. But the only difference between them two is that tomato soup is disgusting and macaron's are delish!
Somepeople have never tried a macaron like where have you been?
You just want to eat them from morning to afternoon. They change your life.
Anyways... hi! I'm Courtney I am 12 years old.
Fav food: Macaron's I just spent about a hour writing about them awesome sweet sandwiches iced perfectly with every individual flavour perfect...
Fav book: I don't have time to read I have to make macaron's.
Fav subject: None except for cooking macaron's. I don't really try anything else.
Best friend: Macaron, no her name so really that I made her change it.
Siblings: No, but I spend all day with macaron's so does that count? I said it so it does.
Fav thing to do: haven't we already determined that but it's fine because I love writing the word macaron. My favourite flavour is the mango saffron.
Anyways today was the school bake sale and guess what I made.

It's macaron's! The bets thing ever

It's macaron's!
The bets thing ever. It was real pay off. All of them went. Except for the half that I ate. Whoops. They just looked so good. My teacher congratulated me because I made the most food but I did eat half of them. And we made a lot of profit I gave it towards charity. And I said to my teacher I'd bake macaron's for them.

________________________________________

Hiya! Luna here. Here is the first chapter of macaron's.   I hope you liked it. If you have any ideas for the third chapter about Courtney again please comment.
if you don't know how to make macaron's but what to try then here is a step to stop tutorial of how to make them.