825

Chapter 825: Do You Want Me to Find a Scientist for You Somewhere

Yu Wen assessed Mo Liuxi. “Lad, you don’t have a girlfriend yet, do you? Granny can introduce one to you.”

Luosang: “…”

Mo Liuxi: “…Granny, I’m only twenty.”

“It’s alright, you can date first.” Yu Wen hadn’t seen such a good-looking lad in a long time, and even rarer was his limitless potential at such a young age. Many of her old friends’ granddaughters were still single.

Xiao Si involuntarily blurted out, “Granny, why have you not suggested introducing someone to me?”

“This world is one that judges the face,” Yu Wen retorted.

“…”

Even if people judged by the face, so what? He was pretty good-looking too.

Back in the day, he was even praised by Ji Nuanyi on how his dimples looked good when he smiled.

“Lad, what type of girls do you like?” Yu Wen continued asking Mo Liuxi.

“I’ve never thought about it.” Mo Liuxi’s gaze was disinterested. “Dating wastes too much time. I might as well watch a movie at home.”

Luosang made a profound realization that her brother was a hermit.

Right after, the Nian family also arrived. They had more people including the grandfather, grandmother, Nian Qingshan and his family, Nian Qingyun and also Nian Xi.

The first thing Nian Qingyun saw when he walked in was Jiang Yi beside Murong Cheng; he instantly started spitting flames of jealousy.

“Murong Cheng, how could you bring a random guy to your son’s birthday party? Utterly ridiculous.”

Murong Cheng gave him a cool glance. “He isn’t a random guy; he is my boyfriend.”

“You aren’t embarrassed saying ‘boyfriend’ at your age?” Nian Qingyun was so angry that his body became unbalanced.

He was originally looking forward to finally seeing her. Who knew that the moment he came, he would be provoked till he felt as if a hole had been pierced through his chest?

Yu Wen got angry. “You’ve hindered my daughter’s prospects and she hasn’t had a significant other for so many years. Now that she is finally divorced, remarrying is only a matter of time. You can’t expect her to spend the rest of her life alone.”

“Who said that she is alone? I… aren’t I a person too?” Nian Qingyun mustered his courage and recommended himself.

Nian Junting was right to scold him before. He was too stupid in the past. He should have tried to fight for her a long time ago, instead of just thinking that she would eventually return to him.

“You?” Yu Wen laughed coldly. “I’ll never let my daughter reconcile with you.”

“Aunty don’t be mad. The doctor said that your blood pressure was a little high. You can’t get too agitated.” Zeng Tie demurely filled her teacup.

“Ah, Jiang, you really are very considerate.” Yu Wen hurriedly drank a sip of tea with a joyous expression.

When he saw the way her expression changed, Nian Qingyun felt as if he received a heavy blow. He then noticed that Murong Cheng was no longer looking at him, but talking to a woman beside her, and he was instantly overcome by jealousy. His whole person became uneasy.

“Dad, this is Luosang’s mother,” Nian Junting said.

Nian Qingyun nodded distractedly and said, “Hello Mrs. Xu.”