🦋🐉If they owned aesthetic shops🐉🦋

I am unsure if this makes sense but I will try and explain it. They will all have a shop and what they sell with descriptions and things with a touch of magic I hope that makes sense. I'm sorry if these don't match you expectations but it's what I could come up with.

Will A candle shop that happens to be on the corner of a small road that leads down to a secret garden

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Will
A candle shop that happens to be on the corner of a small road that leads down to a secret garden. This shop seems to have a magical quality to it. The candles are made in the workshop at the back based on the fragrances and colours of the flowers in the secret garden. The shelves are lined from floor to ceiling with freshly made candles. They are all ordered by scent family. You can walk down the rows and rows of unique and original smells. It is hard to say what this smells of as it changes depending on the day and where you are in the shop. However as you walk in it is always the same, the smell of freshly cut grass.
Colours: green, lavender, pink, white, brown
Aesthetic: wooden shelves, glass jars, window boxes, flowers
Overall vibe: floral and summer

 Colours: green, lavender, pink, white, brownAesthetic: wooden shelves, glass jars, window boxes, flowersOverall vibe: floral and summer

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

George
A tea and natural remedies shop as in sells tea leaves. There are also large bound books with runes and foreign characters on the spine. It always smells like parchment. Scented candles line the window sills and by the counter. As you enter the hairs on the back of your neck stand up as if passing through something and a little bell jingles to alert the workers that someone has arrived.
Colours: browns, whites, greens
Aesthetic: big fluffy white quills, ink pots, glass jars, spells, parchment
Overall vibe: homely and witchy

Colours: browns, whites, greensAesthetic: big fluffy white quills, ink pots, glass jars, spells, parchmentOverall vibe: homely and witchy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.