(81): Anniversary

Well, I've lost track of requests again. I know that there are a few of you that have been waiting for weeks, and if you want to still see that request, please comment it again or send it to me via message. I'm sorry.
Here's a cute and happy Hiro x Reader as requested. Enjoy.
(Unedited).

It was yours and Hiro's anniversary. You'd been dating a year, and you begged him not to make a big deal out of it. Hiro insisted to anyways. So you woke up that morning with plans to go to his house later in the evening. Hiro promised that it was nothing big; the two of you would just hang around at his house and he wouldn't spend any money on you.

When you arrived that evening, Hiro welcomed you with a small twig from the cherry blossom tree, still holding the small pink flowers. You adored those trees. He tucked it behind your ear.

"Thank you, Hiro. I love it."

"I'm glad," He says. "Oh. There's a pizza on its way."

You laugh. "Romantic."

"Hey, you said that you didn't want anything big. I said that we were going to hang out as usual."

"I'm very aware of what I said, Hiro," You say, sitting down on the couch.

"Hey, watch the sass," Hiro pokes the tip of your nose with his finger. You laugh again. Someone knocks. "That'd be the pizza."

Hiro runs off to answer the door and you stay sitting. He returns, the box in his hands and a huge grin on his face. "One (fav_topping) pizza for my beautiful girlfriend." He sets it down on the coffee table and sits beside you.

"Thank you," You say, kissing his cheek.

Hiro smiles softly at you, then sighs. "Ugh, I'm literally the lamest."

You pick up a piece of pizza and take a bite. "How so?"

"I got you a freaking tree branch for our first anniversary," He says. "That's low."

You laugh. "No way, dude! Do you freaking know how much I love cherry blossom trees? Besides, you also got me a pizza."

"Oh, and a movie."

"A movie?"

Hiro reaches behind one of the couch pillows and takes out your favorite movie. "Ohmigosh, Hiro! Thank you!" You hug him close.

He laughs. "You're welcome. Oh- all paid by Aunt Cass, by the way."

"Well, thank you, Aunt Cass." Hiro laughs and turns on the movie. When he sits down, you hook your arm with his. "You're the best, Hiro."

"I know," He says with a smirk.

You smile and kiss him.