.*• ᵇᵘˢ ʳⁱᵈᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗᵉⁿᵗˢ •*.

.* word count *.
*. 1400 .*

chase stood there for a second as i hesitated to say anything. he walked out the bathrooms just as i opened my mouth.

"than-"

i said quietly cutting myself off. i walked out with my head down to the gym as i heard people talking about me and looking at me. i entered the gym to see my class all sat on the bleachers and i walked up the stairs to the top far away from everyone else. chase was sitting with jaden and ant as they talked but chase kept his head down.

"so today we were going to start our new unit but instead we are getting ready for you camp because it's tomorrow as you all know"

he said as i completely forgot about camp.

"you don't get to choose who your working with tho because there's already assigned parents"

he said as he grabbed a piece of paper as looked at it.

"so the partners are.."

he said as i didn't really listen.

"jaden and anthony then the last two chase and noen"

he said as my eyes widened.

"now don't complain and go sit with your partner and organise"

he said as i put my head further down.

"hey try talking to him"

i heard jaden slighty say as chase nodded as he walked up to me. i was glad to be his partner but then all the bad thoughts came back to my head.
did he not love me like i love him? i knew he would go for ava! he kissed her back and liked it i bet!
it made me angry.

he sat down as we both just sat there in silence. the whole lesson i was trying to talk but couldn't and i could tell chase was too. the bell suddenly rang again as we all grabbed our things.

"meet me out the front at 8:50 tomorrow morning everyone"

the teacher said as we all walked out the class room.

"how'd it go"

jaden said as i started walking faster to my locker as he stopped and looked at me walking away from him with a saddened face.

i opened my locker as i put my books away as i looked at noen slightly. i want my baby back. i miss him. i just want him in my arms again. i want to feel his soft lips on mine. i wanna play with his soft hair. i want to not feel lonely and cold at night.

i thought as i didn't even realise i was crying and i was standing in the hallway alone.

"chase"

jaden said walking up to me.

"you alright"

he said as i shook my head shutting my locker.

"no i just want him back"