𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙒𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 [𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡]

Surprise! Hello readers, I know "Candy Hearts" had come to the end butttt I've been thinkin abt makin "Candy Hearts" special chapter cuz why not>< so here is it! Hope you enjoy, be prepared! Lets say I still dont want to ruined the fluffiness in this book so hopefully this chapter doesn't either (lets just pretend tho)🙈

!𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜

🍫🍬

Chanyeol and Baekhyun find out exactly why you don't take candy from a stranger.

----

Baekhyun hated numbers. He really did. Looking at the financial report was making his eyes go cross-eyed.

Baekhyun let his head fall onto the coffee table he was currently sitting cross legged at. When he heard the apartment door open, he turned his head and saw Chanyeol entering the room.

"Baekhyun, hey!" Chanyeol smiled a giant grin and rushed over to him.

Baekhyun blinked up at him, not moving his head. "You seem especially happy today." Baekhyun smiled lightly.

"Yup, this guy came by the store today and asked if we could sell his candies. I said we'd have to test it out first and since I know you like to try new candies..." Chanyeol shuffled through his pockets and smacked three individually wrapped candies onto the coffee table. Baekhyun lifted his head and examined one of the candies.

"What...is it? Is that Russian or something?" Baekhyun referred to the writing on the wrapper and squinted his eyes, thinking maybe he'd understand the script then.

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders and lightly rested his head on Baekhyun's shoulder, "Not sure. I told the guy I'd call him back if we were interested though." He said as he snuck an arm loosely around Baekhyun's hips, "How are things with the financial report?"

"Could be better. I've procrastinated so much; I even went through the cupboards to see if we needed any groceries." Baekhyun replied and rested his head ontop Chanyeol's.

Chanyeol shifted his head a little in order to lightly kissed Baekhyun's neck, "How about I go grab the groceries and help you with the financial report when I get back?"

Baekhyun sighed and pouted a little, "Only if you get back quickly."

Chanyeol pulled away and pecked Baekhyun on the forehead, "Of course, I never like being away from you for long anyways. So, what do we need?"

"Tomatoes and pasta."

Chanyeol nodded and squeezed Baekhyun's hips before he stood up, "Okay, I'll be back soon. Promise." With one more giant Chanyeol grin, he walked off and out of the apartment.

Baekhyun watched the door for a few seconds before leaning back on the couch behind him and tossing his pen down on to the coffee table. To hell he was going to get any work done on the financial report without Chanyeol around. These numbers were just stupid.

Baekhyun watched as the pen rolled across the table and hit the three candies Chanyeol had brought home. He eyed the candies before reaching over and taking one. He unwrapped it and found that it appeared to be a chocolate coated hard candy. After observing it for a few seconds, he shrugged his shoulders and popped it into his mouth.