/Chapter 41/

Mina's PoV

It's already lunch break and we all went to the cafeteria as we wait for the maknaes to come.

"This is odd. 10 minutes had passed but they are still not here." Nayeon said.

"Yeah, I'm sure if they heard the bell they will storm out immediately at their room even their teacher didn't dismiss them," Momo said that made the others laugh.

I looked at my watch. After few minutes, Tzuyu and Dahyun arrive but without Chaeyoung.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" I asked Dahyun.

"They fought," Dahyun whispered to me as she pointed to Tzuyu.

"Oh."

"Where's Chaeyoung? Is she with Rosé again?" Sana asked and look at Tzuyu expecting her to answer the question but Tzuyu just continues to munch her food.

"Y-yeah," Dahyun replied.

The others just nodded and started to eat.

While eating, someone walked towards us that made all of us look at her.

"Hello, can I excuse Tzuyu for a while? Our professor is looking for her." A girl said.

"I'll just fix this," Tzuyu said and stood up as she signaled the girl and They both left.

"What happened to Tzuyu? She's so quiet." Sana asked.

I looked at Dahyun and seems like the others too.

"Uh.. don't look at me like that. I don't know either what happened." Dahyun said but I know she's lying.

"Dahyun." I just said and look at her.

"Ok fine. So a while ago, in our first class Chaeyoung have been spacing out which our professor noticed. Tzuyu excuses Chaeyoung and said that she'll bring Chaeyoung to the clinic and then."

"Then what?"

"I followed them since I noticed that they took so long. I excused myself and went to the clinic and saw them fighting."

"Fighting?!" The others exclaimed.

"No I mean yes but not the fight to the point that they already hurting each other physically. They just argued." Dahyun explained.

"About what?" They all asked at the same time.

Oh great.

"I don't know If what I heard is right but, I heard that Chaeyoung's real mom is Tzuyu's mom."

"Eh?!"

"I don't know. that's the only thing I heard. Let's just asked them if they already fine with it." Dahyun suggested.

"That's exactly what you should do since the beginning," I said to Dahyun.

"Hehe."

We continue to eat again and after few minutes Tzuyu arrives.

"What happened?" Jihyo asked.

"Nothing important," Tzuyu stated.

After we eat, We went back to our classroom and do our own stuff.

I get my book and write something in my diary. It's actually a compilation of random things that I wrote whenever I'm bored or don't have something to do.

"Mina." I looked up and saw Rosé.

"Oh hi."

"Hello, uh I'm just wondering. About your dream. Do you remember something about it?" She asked.

"Nah, why? It's not that important I guess." I said to her.

"Nothing, you know? I'm just a bit curious about dreams and stuff." She said.

I just nodded at her, well I'm right. She's been really interested in it since first. I don't know that there are people who find dreams interesting which for me is not. Who can it be interesting when I can't even remember my dreams or should I say, I don't even sure If I'm experiencing it whenever I'm sleeping.

Rosé left and went back to her seat as I continued what I'm doing.

"Mina, hey come quick!" Sana said and signaled me to go out.

Since we don't have a class, I followed Sana and we head to the comfort room.

"What is it again Sana?" I asked boringly.

"Tss. Here, I didn't mean to do that but since I already did I'm sorry first. But I think you should listen to this." Sana said as she handed me a phone.

"What is this?"

"My spare phone. I used it to record some stuff. And just so happened that I recorded something. Don't worry I won't interfere." Sana said and left me.

I just looked at the phone and thinking If I should open it or not.

There's something in me that wants to open it and there's also a part of me that wants to open it.

Well, I'm not surprised that Sana did something like this. She always does this every day except weekends. She's leaving a spare phone in her locker to record anything. I know it's a bit creepy and weird but I don't know too why she has the habit of that.

Maybe she's just being smart of what. I remembered last time she heard some students making a story with her. And just like in "typical stories" the nosy students always talk things up when they are doing something in their locker and just so happened that Sana's locker is near the locker of the person who made false stories about her.

I put Sana's spare phone in my pocket and went back to our room.

"So what?" Sana asked as she saw me.

"I'll check it later. I'll just give back your phone when I already listen to it." I said to her.

I went back to my seat and after few minutes the next class started.

~~~~~~~
"Are you going with us, Mina?" Jihyo asked as we went out of the school.

"Not today. I need to go somewhere." I said.

We just waited for the maknaes before heading to our destinations.

Few minutes had passed, Tzuyu and Dahyun went out.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" Momo asked.

"She didn't attend our class after the lunch break. Our teacher said that she already went home since she's not feeling well." Dahyun explains.

"Oh. Ok, let's go now?" Nayeon asked which the two answered by a nod.

"Ok guys, I'll leave you now. See you tomorrow." I said as they bid their goodbyes.

As I saw them already far, I started to walk to the place I'm about to go which is Chaeyoung's treehouse.

While walking I tried to call Bambam but as usual, he didn't answer any of my calls. I rarely see him. When I asked Lisa she always saying that Bambam is busy or maybe he's absent. He didn't even bother to text me or reply to my message. I don't even know if we're still together.

I Just shook my head as many thoughts coming into my mind.

I shouldn't stress myself.

As I arrived at the treehouse, I noticed a bike which I know belongs to Chaeyoung.

I climbed up and entered the treehouse as I saw her sleeping on the mattress.

I went closer to her and saw her eyes are swollen. She's holding a letter so I decided to get it and put it on her table.

I get the blanket beside the table and put it on her since it's cold here.

That's exactly what I want here, the gentle breeze up here that relaxes me.

I put down my bag And went to the balcony.

"I'm glad Chaeyoung found this place," I said to myself as I closed my eyes.