chapter thirty-one

season one ; episode seven { Dead Calm }
chapter thirty-one

[ ⚠️𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐄 & 𝐔𝐏𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒 ]

& 𝐔𝐏𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒 ]

BROOKLYN, POPE AND KIARA arrived at the Château later that night. Brooklyn was still trying to process everything that had gone down in the last few hours while Kiara and Pope discussed his scholarship.

"Gotta be done before my scholarship in the morning." Pope pulled up and parked the car.

"Okay, well, we gotta focus."

"I know. It's gonna be fine. We got John B and JJ inside the well, and me up top. You, Sarah and Ro will be outside transporting." Brooklyn climbed out the car, not even listening to the two.

All she wanted to do was climb in bed.

"Yeah, we got this."

"Cool. Uh, I got a winch."

"Yeah."

Kiara opened the boot of the car. "That tin can hold over like... two hundred, three hundred pounds."

"Thanks." Kiara smiled.

"Uh, what for?"

"Stranding us. You know, making us make up."

"What makes you think that was me?" He chuckled.

The conversation was cut short when a whirring noise alarmed the three teens and the place lit up with neon lights. "What the fuck." Brooklyn glanced around at the creation that had been created outside her home.

"Who the hell is that?" They made their way down the side of the house, following the lights until they reached a hot tub where they found JJ.

"What did you do, JJ?" Pope was the first to ask while the other two girls looked around at what had become the Château.

JJ knocked his shades down to the rim of his nose and popped the champagne open, his eyes looked directly over in Brooklyn's direction. "I got a jet going straight in my butt right now." He laughed. "Y'all should get in immediately, you hear me?" He was clearly drunk as he attempted to pour the bubbly liquid into his glass, spilling most of it. "Salud!" He raised his glass and began to drink.

"How much did this cost?" Pope continued to ask as JJ began to down the remains of the alcohol.

"Uh... Well, with the generator, the petrol, and oh, hey, express delivery... pretty much all of it, yeah." He laughed it off like spending twenty-five K didn't mean anything.