Chapter One~ How it all started....

The Insanity Twins, Alice insanity and Bells Insanity, Not Identical twins. But twins There mother died When they were at Young Age, And the father was A no good Drunk.
when he would get on his mood swings Of a over does He would Try, Or succeed to hit them and abuse them, Sadly At age 12 Bells Ran away  Forgetting Her Twin and Her Life. She left. gone. no one found her.

All The time she spent hearing her Older twin (By like 2 mins XD) scream she had enough, All the Things that had happened to her..She was done She proudly put a smile on her face, Not Like Jeffs smile she smiled and Lost all control Didnt care anymore...

4 Years Later...

Bells, .stuck in her 14 year old body...Sadly she has a mind of A 8 year old Alone in the woods she traveled, Smiling Not caring at all, She was A little blind girl. Yes Bells Was Blind, But she could see outlines Of things.

Bells Walked Around the forest as She bumped into someone...tall....She gasped "OMFG ARE YOU BIG FOOT?!?" She said as she squeaked "Your Kinda skinny To be big foot!" She said as She circled the tall mad "Are you gonna Eat me?!?, I hope Not!" She said still circling the man..

The man had no face, But clearly bells cant see that he doesn't have a face. "So Uh Who are you." Bells Asked "Slendermen." The man said "Oooooh-Who.?" She said confused "Well anyways! IM LOST IN THESE WOODS" she said Throwing her arms up. Bells Wore A Light Blue alice in wonderland dress, With a Blue Head band, Black Boots, Bloody Apron, And Messy Braided Piggy tails.