U.A.

Ever since that day Jiro and I spent almost every day together. We've grown so close in such a little time span. Now I can proudly say she's my best friend.

Best thing is that we're both in class 1a. I'm currently walking with her to school.

"Do you want to make other friends at school." I asked.

"No. Not now. I have you and that's I need right now." She said proudly. I blushed a little.

"Same. Best friends?" I asked extending my have for a fist bump.

She bumped me. "Best friends for life."

We then arrived outside a bigass door.

"This is overkill." We deadpanned. I opened the door for her only to be met with the blue haired kid, Bakugo and a chubby cheek girl with too much energy for my liking.

"Hey your that plain guy who saved me." Plain? Well that's offensive.

"Yeah and?" If on the first day shes gonna disrespect me then she can kiss my arse.

"Thanks." Jiro was obviously offended since the girl didn't acknowledge her presence.

"Whatever." I said.

"Let's stay away from her. I don't like her." Whispered Jiro.

"You read my mind." I replied.

We took our seats. We sat at the back. I was in the farthest back seat while she infront of me.

"You there. Your same creten with the tattoo." This kid again. Now he drew the classes attention to me.

On my temple I have the numbers '655' inscribed on it.

Imagine 655 in this style

"It's not a tattoo. It's an identification number." I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"None of your business. Now leave Izuku alone damnit." Now they got Kyoka angry. Her Jacks were tense and in a viper position.

"Kyoka. Calm down." I said.

"It is paramount that we your classmates know why you have tattoos." This guy.

I summoned a claymore.

"Mind your own business." I threatened.

"Deku. Don't think cuz you got here means your better than me." And Bakugo just had to say something didn't he.

I simply walked up to him. Then with blinding speed got behind him and help the sword to his neck.

"Anyone else wanna pry into my personal life? Good." I took my seat again. Kyoka was laughing while everyone just stared.

Every thing else is Canon but no hero training.

School ended and Jiro and I were walking out the gate when Uraraka and Asui came.

"Hey Deku can we walk with you." Asked Uraraka.

"What did you just call me/him." Jiro and I asked obiviously annoyed.

"Oh it's just that Bakugo called you deku so I only assumed." She said innocently.

"That's not my name. Kyoka can we leave now." I had just about enough of them.

"Wait can we walk with you?" Asked the Frog.

"No." I said.

"Why not." She asked

"Cuz he said so." Kyoka answered.

We then walked away.

"Why don't you like her?" Asked Kyoka.

"She's very disrespectful." I deadpanned.

"Good answer. Wanna come over hand hang out?"

"Do I have a choice." I snickered.

"No you don't." She joked.

"Is it really okay to be pushing everyone away like this?" I asked.

"Honestly I don't trust any of them." She answered.

"Hnn. Yeah they're very selfish and self-centered."

"True. But promise me you won't talk to Uraraka. She's very..... I don't know the word. She's just eww."

"That's harsh"

"That's the truth."

Words 572

Posted 21/7/2020

I am very sorry but I have with this. I wrote it wrong so I'mma take a break from MHA and go to Clone wars Fanfic. Sorry
Ps. I might rewrite this