Chapter 1, part 2

Everyone was quiet. The the person called Tamaki said "How about we tell eachother of the others situation?" Morgana Replied "That seems like a good idea. Well, nice to meet you. I am Morgana!" Everyone except if Morgana and the two weapon hold students put their hands on heads as the biggest mistake happened. Reiko with a surprised tone said "A talking monster cat!" Then Morgana realised his mistake.

After the two groups and a running Yumi and Shinji 'Charlie' joining them but then the two new people who joined them said in unison " The school is different, it isn't demon-infested! But the school just randomly has a festival even though it is meant to be in 2 weeks!"

The now large group have decided to try to find the first of the new 7 labyrinths that looked like displays. But before that a blue butterfly, flapped into the room and then came to look like Lavenza. "There you are tricker. A yellow butterfly told me to bring your friends, the people who you just yourself and thee into gym and said I should walk there with you. I wish I had more of an explanation, but anyway go to this school's gym."

So they all did that, because they were curious. When the group was there, they met another group. They were a people who look like they were from a Ren's hometown, Surumau city. The black hair wearing glasses never told anyone he was from Surumau but the people who the met, the two boys holding hands, looked like his adoptive parents who aloud him to move to Inaba.

The yellow butterfly came out from the window. The female who does know how to put a tie said "Philemon, do you know what is happening?" She muttered " I am the Maya from the group of adult Persona users. How am I even here? Also don't spear stab me with the same spear as Jesus, crawling chaos."

Philemon confusingly said "You aren't this group's Maya. Great." The "great" was sarcastic. A group of people with the Maya who was meant be in this group knocked the door over. The red red hair female said "I AM CONFUSED!WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON?!" The man with the yellow jacket and long hair said "You are always confused."