Chapther 18

Louis

I saw Harry car park in the driveway, I felt my stomach twist with how nervous I was.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that he is my mysterious texting buddy. I'm not saying I'm disappointed, in fact. This is the best possible outcome.

Knock knock

My heart is beating like crazy, when I look at the green wooden door, that hides the most beautiful man in the entire universe. Wow, I'm really in love with this guy....

I opened the door slowly, to reveal a worried Harry.

"can I come in?" he looked like someone took away his favorite toy, or something...

"anytime, Harry" I said looking in his eyes, that makes me feel like I'm looking into the deepest parts of the woods.

We walk into the livingroom and sit down onto the couch. I try not to notice how he try to sit as far away from me as possible.

"sooo" he starts

"did you like me before you began texting me?" I blunted out, I had to know

"of course I did, I've liked you for a wery long time Louis" he smiled and moved an inch closer to me.

"me too Harry" I moved so that our thighs where touching.

I gazed into his eyes, it felt like hours past by.

"Lou, I'm sorr-" I cut him of by smashing my lips to his.

He frozef first, but then he melted into it.

We sat there kissing for a while, when I decided to make it hotter.

I slid my tongue across his lips, it took a second for him to respond. He opened his mouth. I slid my tongue in his mouth and explored the new territory.

He slowly began moving his own tongue against mine.

I heard a strangled moan come from deep in his throat.

"fuck Harry, that was so fucking hot" I said before I smashed my lips to his again, we made out for a good 20 minutes before we both had to withdraw.

Our foreheads touched as we studied each others faces.

"Lou?" he asked looking from my lips to my eyes.

"hmm?" I said, still focused on his God like lips.

"will you be my boyfriend?" I looked up at him, shocked.

"really?" I said in a small voice.

"of course, I've been dying to ask you that question since I first laid my eyes on you" he smiled, dimples on full display

"of course, now kiss me you fool" I smiled as he leand forward and our lips connected again.

____________________________________
Next chapter is the final, any inspo? :)

Love all of you beautiful people

<3 Emilie