i

One shot starring: Niall Horan, y/n, Louis Tomlinson

_______________

As you walk through the hallway, you feel a little nervous because you are finally going to the house of that boy that you saw in Starbucks with your friends. You and him have been talking for one week now all night and every time a message comes to your phone you wish that's from him.
*you arrive to the door number 278*
You were goin to know when suddenly a brown haired boy with big blue eyes opens the door, he is two inches taller than you. "Who are you?" he asks like if you were a weirdo because you were standing there "I'm y/n" you respond " I came to see a boy I met called Niall but I guess he's not here" you turn around to leave when suddenly another voice responds "y/n! You came!" You turn around again and see a bleached blonde boy that you saw a week ago. "Hey" you lock your eyes with him "well, come in" "by the way, that boy that opened the door is Lou" Niall says "hey,well I am going to Walmart"Louis says as he leaves the door.
      After he leaves Niall and you talk for a bit when suddenly he says "sooo, what do you think about Tommo?" "he is cute, I guess" Niall smirks and then asks "what do you think about me?" You look at him and respond " well, you are extremely cute and-" you couldn't finish the sentence because he kissed you "and hot?" He says "yeah we'll go with that" you say with a smirk and start kissing him again. You both make out for a long time and then he pins you under him and keep making out.

He stops for a moment to look at you and asks "has someone ever touched you?" You look at him with curious eyes, smile, and say "only myself" he gives you the look and responds with a question " wanna try?" And you instead of responding, you touch...

He stops for a moment to look at you and asks "has someone ever touched you?" You look at him with curious eyes, smile, and say "only myself" he gives you the look and responds with a question " wanna try?" And you instead of responding, you touch his parts and smile. He kisses you roughly, picks you up and throws you to the bed. You start to undress yourself and so does he.

You both have always been wanting and wishing for this day to come. He pulls you closer to the corner of the bed and he starts to rub your clit while you admire his abs and veiny arms. You start moaning insanely when he hits your g-spot "you like that huh?" He asks while he smirks "y~ye~yeah" you reply with your eyes closed, suddenly you notice that he isn't touching you anymore...and you feel something entering and filling you. "OMG DADDY YOU ARE SO BIG" you screams as he enters all the way "damn y/n, you don't know how many nights I have waited for this". After all the rough sex you feel something in your stomach "d~da~daddy I am g~gonna c~cum" and you both release at the same time.
————————————————————
Hi guys, I AM SO PROUD OF THE RESULT! and if you are reading this thanks for reading and stay tuned for more 🍓😌🧃🦔🌿🔮📿