Chapter 3

Hey sorry for not updating lately. I have been really busy with traveling and family. So here is chapter 3. I hope you really like this chapter.

Gabe's POV

I know Juliet hates coming to my office.It hurts me seeing her like this all the time. But it had to be done. I knew the boys were going to have a problem with them getting her here and would listen. I told the nurse up front to just send them back when they get here cause I know that Juliet gets more anxious as time goes on. 

As i was waiting for them to get here, I set up s few things that we might need. Hopefully we won't need them at all, but I know that never happens. Some of the things I got out were sedatives, and and oxygen mask and tank. She always hyperventilate's and we can never get her breathing back to normal. I could hear Jack telling Juliet the plan they had for her and I knew they were close. I could hear the plan they had for her and I thought it was a good plan. 

When I heard the door knob turn i prepared myself to be hit and my ears hurting from the screaming and cry's of my baby sister. As Damien, Malachi, and Cole walked in I saw Juliet clung to Damien as he was her favorite and everyone knew.I saw the look of pure hate on Juliet's face.I think something might be wrong with her cause usually she doesn't cluing to someone unless she is hiding something.I hate when she hides things cause then she's in pain and I don't like seeing her in pain.

 "Hi baby girl" I said in a calm tone not trying to scare her even more than she already is. "Hi." She said in a shy tone not looking up at me."Can you hop up on the table please ?" I asked hoping that she would just be good. "NO!" Screamed Juliet getting scared and frustrated. I was asking her why she couldn't hop up on the table but the color changed from her face making her look pale. I looked at the boys with a worried expression. They didn't seem to get it though what I was trying to say. After a few seconds they finally got the hint about Juliet. Lucky for us Juliet didn't notice us looking at her. 

I noticed she started to zone out and she she swaying back and forth a little bit. I went to ask her if she was okay, but she passed out hit her head on the ground. It all happened before any of us could catch her. I ran over to her and yelled at Cole to get the rest of the brothers in the room. I was shaking her arm lightly to see if she would wake up. I asked Malachi to check her pulse. Damien was sitting on a chair in the room crying saying that it was all his fault that he didn't catch Juliet. I asked if Tyler could take Damien out of the room to calm down. Damien was screaming as loud as he could. He didn't want to leave Juliet.Tyler asked Jack could help him pull Damien out of the room.They were finally out of the room and now i could just focus on helping Juliet.Malachi found a pulse, but it was very weak. Xavier was checking her eyes but he said that her eyes weren't dilating correctly. 

We all knew that she had a concussion, but we didn't know how bad until we got a cat scan. I  didn't want to ask Damien to do the cat scan cause he's to emotional at the moment. Also i didn't want him to see what we had to do t Juliet. But he was the only one that would be able to do the cat scan. 

~~~~~20 min later~~~~~

Her concussion wasn't horrible but it is still pretty bad.We would need to keep and eye on her for the next few weeks to make sure nothing else happened. I was able to do everything for her check up that I needed to do. But there were a few things that caught all of our attentions.

Hey let me know what you think is going to happen. What do you think caught all of the guy's attention? Let me know. I would love to hear what you think.