chapter 6

*Aaliyah's POV*

I look at the boys as their wives,or themselves, fix their suits. I see Niall in the corner by the wall and I silently say his name in my head to get his attention. He turns around quickly but I gasp at the sight. His eyes are bright red,sticking out on the pale contrast of his skin.

Liam follows my slightly scared gaze and clears his throat when he sees Niall's eyes,"um,Niall, eyes."

The blonde boy nods and closes his eyes for a moment before opening them back to reveal his bright blue irisis.

We go to a fancy restaurant around the block and as we are seated I can't help but notice the dirty blonde waitress checking out Niall. I glare at her and get an unknown hatred for her as she smirks at Niall.

I see Zayn staring at me with a knowing look and he makes his way to me as we're walking to our table,"someone a bit jealous? Or are you still denying your feelings because right now they're stronger than ever. They have been since you came home."

"I'm not denying them so much now. While I was out I had a dream that Niall kissed me. It was perfect. Then earlier,when I kissed Luke,I felt nothing like I usually do." I rush to say quietly before we're seated. Zayn doesn't get the chance to reply,as Perrie dragged him over the to the table.

I end up across from Niall and in between Harry and Louis. Stacy and Ella were being babysat back at the house by Harry's sister tonight since she was visiting. Suprisingly,she's the only family of the boys that I've met. I'm pulled out of my thoughts as the dirty blonde waitress comes to the table.

"Hello,my name is Mary and I'll be taking care of you tonight. If you need anything just call. What would you like to drink?" She says in a kind,shy voice.

We all order our drinks and as she walks away Niall smiles at her, only to have his head pushed into the table by Liam,who was beside him. My mouth falls open as I watch Niall struggle in Liam's grip as he holds his head to the table.

"Liam,what are you doing?! Let me up!" Niall says angryly and tries to get up.

"Put your fangs away and I will." Liam harshly whispers and I look at Niall's mouth to see his fangs disappearing into his gums,"what is happening? Why are you having these weird control swings?" He asks as he releases Niall's head.

Niall doesn't reply but instead looks at me and Liam looks between the two of us before nodding,"we'll talk later."

The rest of the dinner went silent between the three of us. I noticed Mary attempting to flirt with Niall,causing me to talk through clenched teeth each time I talk to her. All the boys take note of my jealousy,except Niall,who seemed to have a hard time controlling himself.

By the time we leave I'm fuming. I don't understand why, its not like Niall is my boyfriend. Even though we're soul mates I've seen other girl flirt with him and haven't been jelous before.

When we get home Liam drags Niall to another room so I sit on the couch, laying across and taking the whole thing up. Louis walks over to me and quirks up an eyebrow at me as I smirk. He lifts up my feet and sits down,setting my feet in his lap. Zayn walks over and does the same with my head. Their wives sit on the arm rest beside them and Liam and Niall come back in the room.

Niall walks over to me and grabs my hand and pulls me to my feet. He walks out of the room with me trailing behind and into a room that was behind the a stairs that I've never noticed before.

He sloy turns around after he closes the door and looks at me as if he's nervous,"Aaliyah,there is one thing I have never told you about being mates."