Harrison Ford: Met on set

(Let's just pretend Harrison isn't married here😂🙃)
You're 29 years old and are Steven Spielberg's younger sister and a big fan of Harrison Ford. You begged you brother to let you help him on set of Temple of Doom. (Lets add some tea: Steven's best friend George Lucas has a crush on you😏😂) This is your first day on set, where you'll meet Harrison.

'Are we there yet?' You ask your brother who's driving the truck. You're on your way to set. 'Relax Y/N.' Your brother says. 'I'll drive faster if you promise not to stare at Harrison all the time and just help me direct. You have to tell him what he has to do you know and you can't do that when you keep being amazed about his appearance.' Steven laughs. 'Haha very funny.' You say sarcastic and roll your eyes. 'I promise I'll be amazed in silence.' 'Oh come on Steve.' Your brothers best friend George says. 'You know how much of s big deal this is for Y/N.' You laugh. 'Thank you.' You try to act casual but in fact you're very nervous. Ever since you saw Star Wars you had a crush on Harrison. You saw all of his movies, and now you're gonna be one of his directors. You litterally freaked out when Steven agreed. Not in front of him off course, you had your best friend for that. You arrive on set. It's really warm outside so you're only wearing a white blouse and shorts. You look around. 'Spotted any hotties yet?' Your brothers walks by you and asks teasingly. 'Very funny, I wasn't looking for him I was just looking around.' You say. But that's a lie, you were looking for Harrison. You didn't want to be some crazy fan and you knew you could act normal. You never really had a problem with taking to hansome guys. Maybe because you have a brother. While Steven and George were setting up some stuff you walked around on set. Ever since you were a kid you wanted to be a part of a movie. It was your dream to walk on set and tell the actors what to do. You smile. It's not like you just loved bossing people around you were attracted to the stories and the acting. You could act but you preferred directing. You feel a tap on your shoulder and turn around. 'What-' You shut your mouth when you see who it is. 'Hi, so you're Steven's sister.' Harrison says. You bite your lip a little when you hear his deep voice. 'Hi, yeah that's me, nice to meet you.' You say. Harrison smiles. 'You have the same eyes.' You smile and tuck your hair behind you ear. 'So  you're gonna be my director huh?' Harrison asks and he smirks. 'I guess so mr Ford.' You say flirty. He playfully raises an eyebrow. 'You can call me Harrison sweetheart.' 'Okay then Harrison, you will have to do as I tell you.' 'I wouldn't doubt your skills.' You chuckle. 'And I wouldn't doubt yours.' 'Hey Harrison!' Steven shouts from a few meters away. 'Stop flirting with my sister and get in here. We need to get you in your outfit.' Harrison smiles. 'See ya!' He walks away with his hands in his pockets. You stand there a few seconds wondering or this conversation really just happend. Did he just flirt with you? You shake your head and snap out of your daydream. Nah he was just being nice. He's just a very charming man. You go to George who's standing behind the camera talking to some crew members. 'Hey Y/N.' He says when he sees you. 'Hi,are we almost getting started?' You ask excited. 'Yes, just waiting for Harrison to show up in his outfit.' You smile. 'I see you two met.' George says when he sees the look on your face. 'Yeah we did.' 'So what do you think of him?' George asks. 'A great guy, very charming.' You anwser.' George looks a bit dissapointed at your response but then he says: 'Yeah he is, and a great actor too.' You nod. 'I noticed.' Harrison walks out the dressing room in his Indy outfit. It's so good to see him in it in real life. You freak out in silence but then calm yourself down. Come on Y/N get to work! You say to yourself.

The filming goes really good and you enjoy it very very much. Harrison is amazing and so are Kate Capshaw and
Jonathan Qui Khan (Shorty). At the end of the day you finish.  Harrison sits down on the ground and you decide to join him. 'You're really good.' Harrison compliments you. 'Thank you.' You say. Harrison takes of his jacket. 'Oh god I'm gonna hit the person who came up with the idea to let Indiana Jones a leather jacket in the jungle.' You laugh. 'I think that would be George.' You look in your friend's direction and he smiles and waves when he sees you looking. 'So are you and George a thing?' Harrison asks. 'Oh god no.' You say. 'He's just a friend.' Harrison face seems to light up. 'Why?' You ask. 'Nothing, I was just wondering.' Harrison anwsers. You chuckle. 'Oh I see.' Harrison rolls up his sleeves. 'But now that I know, would you go out with me sometime?' Harrison asks. You smile. 'I'd love to.' You don't know where you get the bravery but when you stand up you give Harrison a quick kiss right on his lips. He smiles. 'See ya.'

A/N
Hiii guys second oneshot! I hope you like it😌💞  Pls leave in the comments requests so I can write what you want and vote. Thank you🥰