Ch.7 Run in with the bullies.. (Again)

Deku POV

When I woke up, I saw Y/n still sleeping, and we were still cuddling, I smiled.
So cute.. Maybe she does like me.. She didn't pull away from that kiss! But I probably shouldn't say anything..
Y/n eyes then opened, she saw me and blushed.

"O-oh.. sorry about that!!" She said getting out of the bed.
"What are you sorry about? It's fine we all have fears!" I said with a smile.

She smiled back. Y/n gave me some clothes and I changed in the bathroom. I changed into a white T-shirt with jeans and when I came out Y/n was wearing a white shirt and overalls.
She looks cute in it.

Your POV

"What now?" Deku asked, I tapped my chin.
"Well... we could go for a walk! First we have to get breakfast but yeah!" I answered.
"Ok, let's do that!" He said. We both went to the kitchen and got some cereal, then headed out. We started talking.

"So... what do you usually do in your free time?" He asked, I thought.
"Well.. I watch anime, draw, write notes about fictional characters, (Random hoby you do), and oh I like to write in my diary!" I said, he smiled.

"Cool! When we get back will you show me some of your drawings?" He asked, my eyes widened. "
Uhh I don't know you'll probably think they're weird!" I said nervously.
Truth is, most of them were of him and more my hero academia characters.

"Hm.. ok." He said, we talked about more just random, and funny stuff that we could think of. I then saw the park.
"Ohh Izu lets go to the park!!" I said, he looked at me.
"What did you say?" He asked, I then realized I said Izu.
I blushed a little. "Umm Izu, sorry I'll call you Deku instead if you want." I said, he smirked.
"No, I like Izu better, yeah lets go!" He answered.

We both went to the swingset and kept talking about random stuff.

"Hey, I'm going to go use the restroom, I'll be back." Deku stated as he got off the swing.
"Ok!" I exclaimed.
He went into the nearby public restroom. A few minutes later, some of the bullies from my school showed up, they saw me.

"Well look who's here!" Ziona smiled.
"What is that like your stupid saying everytime you see me or something?" I said, she looked angry but quickly smirked.
"Well looks like your little boyfriend isn't here, and we're outnumbering you." Ziona said, there were two other girls.

"Can you just leave me alone?!" I asked, they all laughed.
"Leave a loser.. like you alone?" One of the girls snarked.
"Not a chance." Said the other, Ziona then pushed me off the swing, I fell on the ground.
"No one to save you now.." She said with a smile.

--------------
465 words
                    ~Edited~