Love on the Emerald Isle

Sqaishey POV
"Hey guys it's Sqaisheyyyyyy! And today I'm gonna be playing on the Emerald Isle map!!! So let's get started!" **intro complete** I thought to myself **Oh my gosh! Stampylonghead is here as well!**
"Guys I'm very excited and today I think I'm gonna be joining the Hunger games! Let's choose which land I should go to! And I guess it will be Hungerland because it's the newest one that was just released!"

Stampy POV
"hellooooooo everybody and welcome to a Minecraft PC let's play video and today I'm going to be playing on the Emerald Isle map!I think I'm going to be joining the Hunger games ! So let's see maybe I should choose Hungerland would be nice, so yeah!"
** Sqaishey Quack , oh my gosh she's one of my favorite youtuber! Her eyes were sparkly blue and her hair is blonde and her personality is cute..... What am I thinking ! I can't have a crush on her, can't I ... She probably had a boyfriend!!!** I thought

Sqaishey POV
" guys I think that I should test my parkour skills on these parkour things while waiting for the map to load!" *half way of a jump* whoop ..." So guys I'm here and ... Oh hi Stampylonghead and hi MCClimax oh so maybe they will be joining the game then!"
** time skip to half way of the game**
Oooooh Stampy cat wants to team up with me! So yeah let's team up then ** I am crouching and holding my sword**
A while later..."MCClimax was slain by Stampylonghead"
"Yayyyyyyy!!!! We won! Woop woop" I giggled.

Stampy POV
Omg I just asked Sqaishey if we should socialize. she said YES!Maybe I should Skype her maybeeeeeee or maybe life stream with Sqaishey, that would be nice!... I might invite her to my Lovely world!
_____________________________________
Heyyy this is my first book don't judge please
Comment and suggest ideas!!!!