Chapter 2

*Yn pov*

I let my wolf side come out to were my eyes are (F/c). I run out of the room and to where Ava is and put her over my shoulder and run to my room but I trip over Sky and I fall in my room and Ava is beside me. I get up, close and lock the door. Then I see the door handle melting and me and Ava hide under the bed when I hear a voice say. "WHERE ARE THEY!?!?!?!" Then I smelled fire. All of a sudden I see Orange eyes that put me in a trance somehow and they stared into my (E/c) eyes. "You see something Noi?" A calm voice said. "Yeah but I don't now if it will come out" I then tried to escape...I didn't. I got held back with my arms behind my back and then Ava she was being held by a tall man that looked unamused. I start to scream but a hand covered my mouth but I tried to kick but then I was lifted off the ground. Why am I cursed to be short. Anyway I couldn't breath so I couldn't move as fast and soon I was swallowed by darkness. I woke up with my face being licked, I opened my eyes and saw Sky. I was on the couch with Sky on my chest. She covered my body like a blanket, well I mean when on her hind legs she is as tall as me so yeah she big. Then I remembered what happened and jolted up to see four guys talking to Ava. She saw me and pointed to the kitchen and then putting her hand behind her head I went to the kitchen but I saw one with pinkish hair on the ground terrified with Johny on his chest. He saw me but I covered his mouth.

*Noi pov*

I tried to yell but she covered my mouth  with her hand she put her finger to her mouth and gave me the shh sign I listened and she smiled, she was cute.

~𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥𝘰𝘴! 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘖𝘤 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴~