*Dark Presence*

Azaylia handed the bag of parts to Obi-Wan and, with some help, he fixed up what was wrong with the ship. He cleaned off his slightly dirtied hands, "Done and done. Where is Master Qui Gon?" He asked as sat down in one of the seats in the cockpit. Since the pilots were not in the cockpit at the time, Azaylia sat in the seat next to him.

"He has to bring Anakin. He's freed him from slavery."

Obi-Wan sighed, "Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic lifeform..."

"Hey! Anakin is not a pathetic lifeform!" She hit him repeatedly with her hands, aiming for anywhere she could hit.

Obi-Wan grabbed her wrists firmly to, one, stop her, and two, speak, "Force! I'm only joking! He has the highest amount of midichlorians ever seen in a lifeform."

"I know. I heard the conversation between you and Qui-Gon." She smiled to herself, freeing her hands from his grip and putting them back in her lap, "He's very special."

"Was that you? The one who Qui-Gon asked to talk with me?" Obi-Wan questioned, staring at her making Azaylia feel squirmy.

"Oh yeah...I didn't think you'd want to talk though. So I said no." Azaylia's cheeks burned in embarrassment.

"Why would I not want to—?"

"Ben, do you feel that?" Azaylia asked him nervously, cutting him off Obi-Wan

He looked at her, worried, "Feel what?"

"I'm sure it's nothing..."

"No,no tell me." Obi-Wan leaned forward.

"I feel...cold..." She shivered.

"Do you need a blanket?" Obi-Wan got up to fetch a blanket but was stopped by a hand clamping down on his wrist.

"No. It's not that kind of cold. It's...different."

"What do you mean, Zayli?" He sat back down slowly.

Azaylia closed her eyes and focused.
"Dark...cold...evil..." she mumbled. Opening her eyes, she gasped making Obi-Wan jump a little.
"The dark presence! I felt it slightly when I was walking to the ship! It's closer... then before."

Obi-Wan stood up and looked out the window of the ship.

"Don't worry Zayli, I can see Master Qui Gon and a little boy..."

"Ani!" Obi-Wan gave her a confused look. She continued explained, "Anakin, that's the boy Qui-Gon was talking about."

"Oh! I can't wait to m-" Something outside caught his attention. Azaylia stood up jerkily and saw Anakin running towards the ship and Qui Gon duelling a cloaked figure.

She rushed to the door and opened it with the Force.
"Zayli, Zayli, Zayli! Take off! Qui Gon said to take off!" He screamed as he ran into Azaylia's arms.

She was about to tell Obi-Wan when he yelled, "Captain! I need you to take off and stay low to the ground!"

Soon enough, they took off. Azaylia held the scared Anakin in her arms until Qui Gon jumped up onto the ship and the door closed. Qui Gon collapsed as Obi-Wan, Azaylia, R2 and Anakin crowed around him.
"What was that?" Obi-Wan asked nervously.

"I don't know." Qui Gon replied out of breath.
"But it was well trained in the Jedi Arts..."

To give Qui Gon a chance to breathe Azaylia spoke, "Oh! Anakin Skywalker, meet...Obi-Wan Kenobi." She shuffled back so they could shake hands.

"Hi! You're a Jedi too?" He says excitedly. "Pleased to meet you!"

"I've heard lots about you." Obi-Wan looked at Azaylia while shaking Anakin hand. Azaylia was smiling brightly.