My Happiness

Everyone know Talay is such a sunshine, even though he is a little bit introvert. He is not that diligent in study but he always love dancing. He used to be a member of cover dance agency in his city and it's a little bit challenging in 2nd year of college.
His cover dance agency start to collapse because all his senior focus in final exam and in the end he choose to not continue it even though he love dancing so much.

We all know that we devided in groups of friend in class. It can be said that Talay have such a little group, consisting 5 people in that. The history of his group is a little bit funny because his group is the rest of people that didn't join 2 big group in his class and they don't have a similar interest at all.
Even thought they're just side group, but you can definitely tell that they have the healthiest relationship because they always cherish each other.

When Talay tell them about his decision to leave the cover dance agency, all his friend is support him. They know that Talay already tired with the drama in his agency.
Suddenly, Talay start to tell them about his closeness with one of their classmate. All of his friend are shock. They didn't imagine Talay already hitting on him before.

His name is Perth. There is no way everyone in his major does not know him because he is the Vice President of Student Association from his major. He is very kind and humble to the point all the lecturer is liking him and have a trust to him. He is smart too, he always ask question in the class and always active in every class.
Every one in his class like him.

The first time Talay have a interest with him is when Talay perform in one of his major event. It's the first time he performing again and he nervous so much. At that time, his group isn't formed yet and he don't have someone to accompany him. He remember his body is trambled and what he can do at that time was pray to make a successfull stage and didn't make a mistake.
Perth was one of the staff at that time and he remember that Talay was his classmate so he came to him, gave mineral water and accompany him.

But we cannot say that they close after that time. Talay and Perth didn't have so much interaction in class and pretend like they didn't know each other. Talay a little bit sad with that but he kind of expect it. And it's not perth fault to, he is the one that afraid to greeting him in the class.

Until one day, it happen so suddenly, Talay reply to Perth in social media. Their conversation continues and Talay cannot be happier than this. He didn't know that they connect with each other. Perth recieve his mischievious chat well and throwing a punch line, that make Talay heart beat so much, sometimes. Talay never know their little conversation everyday give so much happiness and he start to want him more.

Cooper, one of Talay friends, so shocked when he tell them about his closeness with Perth. Cooper is their social butterfly in their small group. He bland well with another classmate and of course he know more about the information, if you don't want to say secret and gossip, of their classmate. Actually, without another friends know, Perth is pretty close with him. He always find Cooper if he face a problem and ask for suggestion to him. One of them is about love life.
Yes, Perth already have a boyfriend. He never say it to anyone about it because his boyfriend from different major and he didn't find it important to tell anyone about it.

In this time, Cooper didn't know how to say it to Talay. He just cannot break his close friend heart by telling him that Perth already have a boyfriend and it's not his bussiness to tell someone privacy. He make a promise to accompany him for his broken heart and tell him sorry for not telling him the truth.

And that time come. Perth posting a photo of him and his boyfriend on his instagram with a sweet caption. Talay feel headache suddenly. All of his moment with him overflowing in his mind. He feel all his body numb and cannot think anything. After he think about all their conversation with Perth, he realized that he is the one who come for him. He is the one that start the conversation, he always to try to maintain the chat. He is the one flirting with him. He is the one that feel angry and sad if Perth didn't reply his massage. He is the only one that have feeling for him. He just cannot blame Perth to make his heart broken.
He look the picture once again, he look at Perth genuine smile he never see before. With sad smile in his face, he like the photo and sincerely wish his happiness.

Even a fool know, you are the best thing i've got.
Stray kids, On Track